Chapter 2

Chapter 2

My mouth formed an 'O' as my father slipped out those words. Why you may ask? Damon is nothing but cocky! I do admit he's hot, really hot.

"Why must we go there? This is the actual first time he practically invites werewolves to his birthday party!" I reasoned. I stood up and glared at my father.

"Emma, dear. It was an order from the royals! Rumour has it, he wanted every pack members to come, mostly women to find his mate." He explained slowly. I sighed and sat back down.

"With all due respect Alpha, almost thousands or even millions are going there! It's impossible for us to be his mate. Besides, he's said to be really possesive with stuff." Nichola blabbered.

"No excuses, girls! The announcement was announced to everyone while I was talking to you." He said.

"You both are coming. That's final." He ordered.

We nodded and stood up. We slowly walked outside as we digest all the information my father has told us.

"What if, you know, your his mate?" Nichola said.

I sighed,

"I honestly have no idea. I didn't think about having a mate so I think I'll run away from him." I reasoned.

Her eyes widened,

"What? You can't do that! He'll practially tell or even ORDER every pack to hunt you down and trust me, he might send you to prison." She practically screamed.

I shook my head,

"Let's just go to the dining room." I sighed.

We walked down the stairs basically like a turtle. I remembered the times when I was kid, I've always wanted a mate. Always. But I guess that changed when I was trained to be, perfect. Yeah, they wanted me to have a mate but I should be focused on being the perfect.

As we walked to the dining room, I saw my big brother, soon to be Alpha, Elson. He has a blonde quiff hair and green eyes. I forgot to tell how I look like! I have this really cool brown hair that can change during the weathers! Well summer to be exact, it turns chestnut brown during summer. Winter like now, turns slightly blonde!

Amazing, I know. I glanced to my right to see Elson seating down on the long black table. My green eyes looked at him and he motioned me to sit down to the chair next to him. Elson and I are very close, he hasn't found his mate yet.

Prayers and blah blah blah and we ate quietly. It was my and Nichola's family eating together. Why you may ask? Her father's the Beta, Beta Alfred. She's the only child so lucky her.

Once we all finished eating, the maids rushed towards the table and cleaned it all up carefully. We aren't harsh to them but if they did something wrong, my father talks to them. More like reprimand them.

When the table was cleared,

"Nichola and Emma, pack your stuff as you'll be going to the castle tomorrow. It depends how long you'll stay there. If you know what I mean." My father reminded.

Both of our eyes widened,

"TOMORROW?" Both of us shouted.

"Yes, tomorrow." My mother, Luna Selena softly confirmed.

"Hurry up, dear! Go upstairs and pack your stuff for tomorrow." Beta Alfredo ordered.

I looked at his wife, Bethina. She just softly nodded as to follow his orders. Nichola and I sighed and stood up and walked towards the stairs.

This day has been awfully eventful. What about SCHOOL? Well, guess have to be absent for a few days. It's not like I'm gonna be the Alpha King's mate. Right?

///////////////////////
A/N: WELLLLLL! Enjoyyy! If it's short, sorreh! Will try to improve in the next chapter!