' Y'all Don't Think That She's ...'

Chres' P.O.V 

I heard a loud thud come from upstairs . I looked to see the others and they were still laughing and joking with Alanna . I knew that I heard something so I went upstairs . Went into my room ... No-one there . Went into the boy's room no-one there . Went into Angel's room no-one there , Sierra's room no-one there . I was just about to give up when I heard a song playing really low coming through the bathroom .. The door was slightly opened so I opened the door . 

Right there and then my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach .

I was in shock . I kneeled down with my hand covering my mouth in shock , looking at her lifeless body . I checked to see if there was any pill bottles . Nothing . Then I noticed a pool of blood next to her oozing out of her wrists . She had cut herself .

You was dying .

I quickly grabbed Yn and ran as fast as I could to my car . The boys and Alanna followed and got into the car too . I was driving really fast I didn't care at the moment . The only thing I could think of is that i may have been the reason for her doing this to herself .

About 20 minutes later we got to the hospital and I asked for a doctor asap . The woman at the desk buzzed in and 2 nurses came and put Yn on a gurney the wheeled her into a room . I followed as I was eager to find out what was going to happen , followed by the rest . As soon as we got to the room , we was told to stay outside . I looked over the doctor's shoulder as the 2 nurses were attaching wires and tubes to Yn . I then backed away and sat down .

SHIT ! 

I left the kids at home 

I called then conjunction house and Angel picked up .

"Hello ?"-Angel asked 

"Angel .. Angel .. It's me ! Watch the kids for me I'll be home really quickly just look after the kids and DO NOT go in the bathroom . Use the one in my room if you have to ! "-I said in a very serious and stern tone 

"Whatever 'brother'"-Angel put the phone down 

I put my head in my hands then someone came and comforted me knowing that it was Alanna . She rubbed my back and then I looked at her and flashed her a smile . 

2 WEEKS LATER 

"Ughh it's all my fault !"-Chres said 

"No it's not.."-Alanna said obviously not knowing what had happened in the past . "She deserves to be in here anyway"-Alanna mumbled and rolled her eyes 

"What did you say ?!"-Chres shot his head in her direction 

"You heard me "-Alanna said 

"HOW TF COULD YOU SAY THAT  !"Chres shouted standing up 

"WHY TF DO YOU CARE ABOUT HER SOO MUCH ?!"-Alanna shouted back 

"YOU WANNA KNOW ?! YOU WANNA KNOW ?!"-Chres shouted