best friends rule!

The first day back, i still looked awful. 

Texts 

Voldemort hold your head high. you didn’t do anything wrong, he was a dick and you deserve a HELL of a lot better then scum.. 

Me Ti you did the same fucking thing!!!!!! 

Voldemort Sarah she slipped something in my drink. and I know I fucked up! I lost the best girl in the world..

Me UGH just fuck off for like 5 minutes! 

Voldemort Im serious tho you are amazing and sometimes a little too much to handle. but you will find someone way better then your cheaters.. 

Me Please.. Ti..STOP! 

I was standing in the middle of a hallway filled with people crying. 

Ian was the first person to grab me and hug me. 

“What happened?”Allyson asked as Ian pulled me out the doors we ditched school. Allyson followed.

“What’s going on?”

“Well Im guessing, Sarah was upset and someone made it worse.”

I nodded 

“Is someone a twin of mine?”he said as we got in his car 

“Are you still talking to him?”Allyson asked me “What happened to I never ever want to fucking talk to him again?” She yelled at me

“They can’t stop talking, I mean we’ve been her twinnies for a long ass time.” 

“is that why you and Kyle broke up, I mean everyone is saying he dumped you for something?”

I looked at her. Ian knows. why didn’t he tell her?

“you didn’t tell her?”

‘No, What happens during Sarah, T and E time stays between us, I mean those were secrets and Al, as much as I love you and want to share secrets Id rather not loose my first non related biffle.”

Allyson was pissed off.

“What the fuck!”She yelled “Sarah I’m your best fucking friend.”

“I know, and honestly the only reason Ian knows is he broke in my house with Tian.. I didn’t talk to anyone all weekend other then John and Rian.”

“John fucking knows, before me?”She yelled 

“Ugh..”I said as Allyson full on went into Bitch mode.

I just sat there and took it. Ian pulled into his driveway.. 

“why are we here?”Allyson asked

“Just stop, Ally I love you but you need to chill, Sarah got her heart stomped on and if we go in my house.. boy will she explain what happened to you.”

we walked and up to Ti and E’s rooms. 

Ian opened his door and then unlocked the sliding door in the middle that opened up to Tian’s room and there was tian with more alcohol then ever. 

“I got you.”he said “Champs?”

‘I’m not sick.”

“You’re about to be.”Ian said 

“Ugh! I fucking hate this!”Allyson yelled 

“Ally, Kyle was cheating on Sarah with Molly for months, he called Sarah a stupid prude who never was going to give it up and then a whole bunch of other shit, She’s upset.”Tian said