MEET UP

• Dedicated to Suzanne Spooks Hitchinson

Hard to believe in a couple of days we were heading to college, Suzanne was at her dads as Jacoby had come back home I was spending the day with Oli and Kellin Jimmy had text to see if we all wanted to meet up later.

We were at the pier when Oli's mood seemed to change a bit ''hey whats wrong'' Iasked him he shook his head and carried on walking in front, Suzanne text me to tell me she would be at mine later on I told her Jimmy text to ask if we all wanted to meet up later and that Oli was being right weird in his moods, it wasn't until we got down on the beach when Kellin said he was nipping to get a few drinks and nodded to Oli weird I thought to myself ''Sez can we talk please?'' Oli asked I nodded ''sure fire away'' he breathed deeply ''well you know how we are heading to college in a few days?'' I nodded '' urgh I dont know how to say this well I'm not going I'm going down to yorkshire to an ace college there, I know I had enrolled in this one  but I have a few friends down there aswell and to be honest I miss down there'' I looked at him ''ok well what about the friends you have up here don't we matter to you anymore or are we all just a phase in your life you want to get away from I mean Suzanne and myself have done a fucking hell of a lot for you and yet you couldn't tell us sooner you had to wait till a few days before going????" I replied back to him ''Sarah it's nothing like that I love you two you will both always be my friends just coz we are miles away dont mean we cant see each other and I defo wont forget about you both" I sighed '' we knew about Kellin but you never said anything thats whats weird when we were all talking about the new start you were talking away as if you were coming with us '' he was about to reply when Kellin came back ''hey you ok?" I nodded we sat on the beach for a bit talking about various things when Suzanne text '' Hey be at yours at four and yeah meeting the guys will be great I need a bit of time out and hows Oli in a weird mood?" I text her back telling her what Oli had told me on the beach she didnt take long in replying " what the fuck he was telling me yesterday he was coming to same one as us never mind sis least we are going and I thought you two were getting close?'' I had to text back ''huh close erm nope we are just friends ''I never recieved a text back I checked the time and told Oli and Kellin I was heading off they asked where I was going and I old them I was meeting Suzanne then heading off to Jimmys they said their goodbyes I was half way home when Oli text me ''Sarah please dont leave it at what was said meet me down by the river beside the old bridge tomorrow about two pm '' I ignored him for a bi but Oli being Oli text again I ended up agreeing to meet him at two and lef it at that, I got home nipped in the shower had a quick bite to eat got changed and headed back down stairs Suzanne turned up about ten minutes later.

''Hey sis you ok?''she shouted when she came in she grabbed a cup of tea ''yeah I'm good Oli text asking me not to leave things at what was said and asked me to meet him under the old bridge '' she grinned ''really well I did tell you that yas were close I think I got it wrong bout you and Jimmy'' I sighed ''I dont think so sis me and Oli are more like siblings well we were '' Suzanne laughed '' mmmmmm so must be wrong again then defo you and Jimmy and dont say no as your face goes red when I mention his name'' we both laughed and headed over to Jimmys '' I wonder why he wants to meet you did you both fall out? I shook my head '' no I mean I said what I told you and then we were ok '' we were finally at Jimmys the walk always took agaes swear the road gets longer.

''HEYYYYYYYYYY MOTHER FUCKERS WHERE YAS BEEN PAST FEW DAYSSSSSS GIRLLLLLS??'' Jimmy shouted when he seen us ''erm just busy Jimmy '' we told him '' fair enough anyways get your butts in and unwind you both look as wound up as a bobbin of thread whats up with you both I know it aint guy troubles well Suzanne it aint for you as Matt would tell me '' he laughed we said no and that we were fine we finally managed to squeeze past him and headed in we grabbed a drink and headed over to the rest of the guys Matt grabbed Suzanne and well you know what I mean you wouldnt think it was only a couple of days he had not seen her for I was greeted by Zacky by a bone crushing hug along by syn and Johnny" hey wheres Terry '' I asked since I never seen him '' ohhh he must be with his new girl he met a few days ago '' i laughed ''really nice one'' Syn looked at me '' wheres whats his face and whats his face?'' , ''you mean Oli and Kellin? I dont know I left them on the beach earlier '' zacky looked at me '' whats happened you are down '' I shook my head it was Suzanne who told them what happened '' damn well leat us lot are all sticking together huh we will make trouble and a mess out of college'' he said laughing while grabbing some drinks we all headed into the garden, the night waas going great plenty of laughs and carry on Terry had finally turned up with his new girlfriend Suzanne looked puzzled I filled her in ,Syn was wasted one minute he was upright the next he was on the ground Matt and Jimmy helped him up and took him in the others were slowly getting there they decided it would be fun to play old games the night was great until it was spin the bottle the guys style if you didnt do a truth or dare you had to take off an item of clothing the guys cheated theirs was always the truth never a dare , the game was finally over lets say i was bloody freezing we headed back in the guys had drank all the drink Suzanne and Matt were cuddled in each ohers arms Jimmy had placed a quilt over them the rest headed to bed I was sat in the garden having a cigarette when Jimmy came out ''hey you ok  heres a coffee, you have been right quiet '' I told him about Oli '' oooh are you two together?" I looked at him puzzled'' no what gave you that idea ?'' he smiled " well you are always together and to be honest it shouldnt bother you as much that hes going if yas aint together'' I shook my head ''yea we are close Jimmy but not in that way we are just friends like I told Suzanne earlier we are more like siblings '' he had a huge grin on his face ''cool coz well you know how I feel I made that clear that night of the papa roach gig''I looked at him ''ooooh right I thought it was us being us to be honest like we usually are'' I got up from the seat and started making my way inside the house was quiet I grabbed my coat fished around for my keys andheaded home I left Suzanne a text telling her where I was so she didnt flap when her and Matt woke up I didnt even tell Jimmy I was heading home .