Chapter 26

I ran into the waiting room and the others were sitting looking bored. "Guys. Shawn's awake." I said. They all stood up. "Really." They said in sync. "Yes. The doctor asked him questions and he got the day and his name wrong he almost forgot who I was but he recovered from that." I said. "When can he leave?" Bart asked. "Today but he needs a wheel chair and rest." I said. "I forgot to mention his medication for his head ache." Dr. Stone said making his way towards us. "Okay." Bart said. "I'm going to get some clothes for him to change in." I said. I walked toward the van and got clothes. I got a shirt, pants, socks, etc. I walked in and went to Shawn's room. "Hey I got you some clothes to change into." I said walking in. "Thanks. How did I end up here?" Shawn asked. "Umm... You got into a c-car accident." I said. "Oh." He said. "I'm going to go. Umm... Shawn you want me to get on of the guys to help you because of your broken leg?" I asked. Shawn looked at his legs and answered. "Sure." He said. I left and went to the waiting room. "One of you need to help Shawn changed." I said. "I'll go." Matt said getting up. A few minutes later Matt came out. "Shawn dressed but he can't come out yet." Matt said. I went to Shawn's room and he was laying there. "Hey." I said. "Hey." He said back. "Hey." Dr. Stone said wheeling in the wheel chair. I jumped not knowing he was there. "Why don't we get you in here?" Dr. Stone said. "Okay." Shawn said. Dr. Stone and I helped Shawn by Shawn putting his arms around Stone and me as we put him in the wheel chair. "There you go." Dr. Stone said. I wheeled Shawn out and we thanked Dr. Stone. I took Shawn to the waiting room to see the others. "Hey man." Johnson said. "Hey. I remember you guys." Shawn said. We all laughed. We headed out to the van with me wheeling Shawn. "We have a show at 4:00 so those who need your rest do it now." Bart said. "Shawn you need rest." I said. "Okay." He said. I took him to the bunks and helped him out and into his bed. I went to my bed because I didn't sleep at all for two weeks. I fell asleep but I don't know about Shawn.