Broken Utensils

Soo-Yoon rubs her eyes while walking down a hall. She fell asleep in Amias arms, and woke up later to find herself back at his home. A problem she is having with the home right now is that it's too big. She huffs and begins to stomp through the halls. Where is Amias? He couldn't of at least left someone near where she was to give her directions around the house. This is Amias though, he would probably sneer at her for getting angry at him for such an issue.

            For all she knows his gentle behavior while carrying her could of all been a dream.

            After a few minutes she finds the kitchen and looks in to find Amias leaning back on a counter. Her face blushes a bit, but she quickly shakes her head and tries to calm herself down. If he saw her red face he would probably tease her for being a pervert, or something along those lines. A smile was on her face while she walks up to him, but that comes off when she realizes Amias is drinking. A frown pulls on her face and she glances at the clock. It's eight o' clock in the morning! Who drinks this early?

            Soo-Yoon walks up behind Amias and takes the bottle from him before he could get another sip. His eyes immediately turn to rage as he whips around to yell at the person who just interrupted his drink. Once his eyes land on a frowning Soo-Yoon, his lips purse and his hand tightens on the counter. She was sure he was trying not to yell or hit her right now.

            “It's the morning and you're underage,” Soo-Yoon scolds him.

            He rolls his eyes at her and folds his arms.

            “You just witnessed a murder last night. Shouldn't you be in that room scared shitless,” He sneers.

             A smile tugs on her lips, he really is here. Just like last night his swearing doesn't really scare her or offend her any more.

            Amias blinks at the small grin on her face and grabs the bottle out of her hands. He mumbles out 'crazy woman' before putting a lid on the bottle and putting it back in a shelf. Soo-Yoon was surprised at how he didn't continue to drink and just settled himself to leaning on the counter. Amias looks her up and down for a while.

            “Hey, this string shit, does it have anything to do with the high divorce rate?” He asks.

            Soo-Yoon quickly averts his gaze to think about his question. Oh yes, it has everything to do with the divorce rate. But, how is she going to break that to him? From the look on his face he wants an answer now. There's a part of her though that doesn't want to tell him why people keep on cheating. Amias desperately wants his parents to get along. She is pretty sure he would go out with an elderly man if she told him their broken string of fate caused his parent's divorce.

            That's the problem though, she doesn't want him to like her all because of a stupid string.

            Soo-Yoon will admit it, she has fallen for Amias. She is pretty sure if she told any one about her crush, the person would send her to a mental institution. She was able to see him for who he really is. Amias is like a hurt child, he is almost like her in a way. He also really does care for people who go through heart-break, because he knows the pain that comes from it. If she is going to get Amias to somehow be interested in her, she is not going to let it happen because of 'fate'.