Vas happenin?

((Chapter 7))

Zayn (POV)

"Hey babe? " I approached Perrie. She's talking to someone.

"Yea? " She said.

"Can we talk? " I asked to her.

"Hmf. Yea where? " She said.

"Oh here. Just say to that guy to go away. " I said and winked

"Uhhm. Wait. " She said.

..

"Just text me. " She said to that guy.

"Okay. Be careful. " The guy said. Then the guy smirk. Seriously? I'm jealous even though I know we're not yet officially on.

"So? What are you going to say? " She asked me and looked into my eyes.

"Uhhh. Are we official? "I asked to her. I'm scared. what if she said no?

"Rmmm. " She said..

"Oh yes.! " She shouted and hugged me.

"Really? " I'm so shocked. So.... Happy ! Its a celebration !!! Hahaha.:D

"Yeep! " She said. Then I realized that Niall and Louis are looking at us.

"Vas you problem ?" I said to them.

"New girlfriend bro. " Louis said and laughed . What's their problem ?

"Is there any problem with that ?" I asked .

"Nothing bro. Congratulations! Your so lucky ."Louis said .

"Ye . Its because of our leprechaun . Right Irish lad?" I said to Niall and Louis and I laughed. Then I saw Perrie smirked . Seeing her smile makes my day.

"Shut up !" Niall said.

-

I think Perrie is the right girl. She's perfect.

Haha!

......

Niall ( ( POV) )

. I wish that one day Krisanta and I will be a perfect couple too like Zayn and Perrie.

Speaking of love. She's here.

''Hey love!" I said to her and smiled.

''Hi there .''She said and smiled too.

"Can I ask you something?" I said. Then she made that curious face like saying WUT?

''Oh yea. What is it?" She said .

"Can I get your number ?" I said . Im not so good in talking to girls .. Haha!

"Sure babe . Here." She said . Best Day evah! And she gave her number .

"Another question. Wanna go out with me tonight ?" I said making that crazy smirk.

"Oh where baby?" She said.

"In the bar. You can bring your friends, By the way I'm with the boys." I said .

"Okay. What time? Meet us in my flat." She said! Yes! Haha.

"5? " I said.

" Okay. See you. Bye." She said and she hugged me.

"Bye love." I said and I hugged her back.

-

-

-

Hey?! Sorry for the late update. Sorry if there are some errors. Please do like it. Please vote and follow me. Thanks. xxxx