three

<<Chapter 3>>

...

Krisanta (POV)

---

Grrr !! Now. I regret that I let her join us in lunch. Ugh !! What's with that One Direction ??? They're just a boyband that makes the girls feel beautiful. I admit it. I like Niall Horan . But... Still, I hate them!!

----

----

''Why are you crying ?" Danilelle ask.

''Nothing. My eyes are just tired.'' I said.

''I know there's something wrong. What is it ?? Is it about Perrie. ??'' She said.

''Of course not.!!" I denied .

''What is it ?? you can tell it to me .'' She offered

''Ok.. Let's talk about it outside .'' I said.

---

-OUTSIDE-

'So ? What's the prob ?" She said.

''I'm jealous .'' I said ..

''Oh ? Why ?" She said.

''Its just. Its. Ugh ! What's with that girl that I don't have ??'' I said . And then my eyes got teary. 

''Don't be jealous. You're perfect. Maybe they just felt excited. " she said.

''But why ??/ Tell me why?" I said and then tears stream down my face.

''Please.. Stop crying. I don't want seeing you crying . I don't like it when your sad. Maybe because she's a directioner.'' She said while hugging me.

''Ugh ! What's with that One Direction ? Huh ?" I said . Pushing her away.

''Look. Its just a band ! I'm so pissed off. If you don't trust us? Well that is your choice. ! Goodbye. Your acting like your just a 7 year old kid. Ugh !'' She shouted. I'm so shocked. She left me. 

"But. I'm sor--'' I said. But she cut me .

''Its finish.'' She said.

...

I was alone there. In the hallway. Standing. And they're with Perrie. Maybe she's right. Maybe because I'm not a directioner they don't like me anymore. Now I lost my BESTFRIENDS. It hurts a lot to lose a Friends.

I'm so stupid. -.-'' .. Now my Mascara is ruined.

When I enter the room.

---

''Oh my god ? What just happened ??" Kirstin said. She run and hugged me.

''I'm so sorry.'' I hugged her back and the tears stream down my face.

''What ? For ?? Why ??" She said. Wiping my tears away.

''I'm so sorry that I'm not a directioner.'' I said.

''Its not a problem..'' She said .

''What about Perrie ?? You like her more than me Right ?" I said.

''No ! No one can replace you in our hearts. Never In a million years.'' She said while hugging me again.

''So . Were okay ?" I said.

''We're really okay .'' She said.

...

...

''I'm so sorry Perrie !'' I said and then I hugged her.

''Oh. Darling its okay. Haha.'' She said.

''Thank you so much.'' I said.

----

----

----

Hii. !! Hope you like it ;)). Sorry if there are some errors. Love lots <3