Chapter 3

Jason's pov

Well the day finally came and today is Lisa and Hannahs due dates, at three am that morning I got a call from both girls saying they were in labor so I met them at the hospital luckily they're rooms were right next to eachother so during labor and delivery I was going from room to room. At five thirty my two beautiful girls were born Miranda weighed eight pounds eight ounces and Sierra weighed six pounds five ounces she's the youngest and the smallest she was born two minutes after Miranda and boy do those two little girls already had me wrapped around their finger.

"Jason there's something we need to tell you" Lisa said they had gotten Hannah moved into Lisas room so they could have the room for another patient

"what's up" I asked

"Lisa and I are moving in together and taking the girls with us but we're not staying in Tennessee we're moving to Wyoming" Hannah said

"what no you can't take the girls away from me they need their father in their life please don't do this" I said but it didn't help they had made their decision I was so upset I can't believe I'll never see my baby girls grow up.

*a few days later*

Todays the day their moving to Wyoming and I'll probably never see my daughters again

"please at least send me pictures of them" I said

"we will Jason bye" Lisa said I kissed both my babies and then watched them drive away I went home that night heartbroken. I was sitting on the couch looking at the first picture of me and my girls right after they were born I can't believe this, I will see my babies again someday what ever it takes.