Chapter 1

'Rose, wake up! time for school!' Emm yelled. damn she just pulled me out a really good dream involving Edward Cullen and Jacob Black fighting over me! grrr! what a nice way to start the day! ( note the sarcasm) I reluctantly climbed out of bed and headed to the shower. After a very calming shower I headed to my closet that contained my 42 pairs of shoes, now before you say anything I would like for you to keep in mind that shoes are a way of life! I mean what would cheer you up if you had a sucky day? Shoes! What would magically fix your outfit? Shoes! I mean seriously people, this is no joke! anyway I grabbed my black skinny jeans and a silver shirt with a chained back that allowed me to show off my tanned back, and in a classy way enhanced my boobs, grabbed a pair of gold stilettos to match a the chains and I'm all set! I finished my make up rather quickly only putting on a bit of eyeliner and mascara. Safe to say i was satisfied with the outcome, not to sound snobby or anything but I knew I was hot, I had black glossy hair that fell to my waist in curls, and dark blue eyes and a body to die for, that i worked my ass off to get! 

As i headed down the stairs the smell of pancakes surrounded me, yumm.. my birthday special! ' Morning Rose,' Joe greeted me from his seat as he stuffed his face with the pancakes, I mean literally stuffed his face! It was hilarious! As i sat on my chair Emm got me my plate with a seriously creepy fake smile. ' Emm whats up with the Joker face?' I asked, she replied with yet another fake cheery smile and shrugged ' I'm just happy that we are moving back!' she answered. I huffed, shes the one that's been throwing the temper tantrums and she expects me to to believe that shes suddenly oh so happy with moving back to Hallsville? puh-lease! if it wasn't for me shifting this week she would have chained herself to a tree to avoid moving! but whatever i'm not gonna worry about that till tomorrow, today i'm gonna enjoy my birthday and the fact that I could finally drive! I grabbed my schoolbag and said goodbye to them as i headed to the door with the keys to my shiny new car!

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank anybody thats reading this story and would like to apolagise about any mistakes! this is my first story EVER and I would appreciate it if you bare with me and give me a few tips maybe? thanks! 

Zee