Do I?

"Do you still love me?" Vanessa spits out, her hand's gripped tightly on the shiny door handle.

Lin stopped styling his Hamilton hair, as his hands silently fiddling with his hair, not knowing what to answer for Vanessa's question.

Vanessa can see him struggling with her question, as she sighs, "I thought you were a genius? Why couldn't you answer the question?"

"Says the scientist." Lin spat, as he continued to fix his hair.

"GOD DAMN IT LIN JUST ANSWER ME!" Vanessa screams, letting go of the handle full of frustration.

The silence filled the room, as Lin stares at the mirror in front of him, he can see the reflection of a frustrated Vanessa, the Vanessa he loves, the Vanessa he once loved.

"No." Lin whispered, but the whisper can be heard because of the clear silence.

"What do you mean no?" Vanessa asked curiously, scared of what her husband's answer would be.

"I still love you,"

"Me too" Vanessa says before pushing herself onto Lin kissing.

Lin kisses back, little did they know, Phillipa was crying at the entrance of the door.

____

I'll keep you guys in the dark for a while, by the way, the next chapter is called "Broken" so... Chapter theories? I'd love to hear your theories in the comments.