drugs ✞ riggs

"'COS I'M A FUCKING MESS SOMETIMES."

♫drugs by EDEN♫

THIRD PERSON

WARNINGS -- drug use

It started off as a perfect life. They were both happy. Everyone loved them -- family, fans, social media loved Chandler Riggs and Y/F/N. No one was hurt. No one was broken.

A year later, everything changed. Y/N changed. She smoked marijuana, she snorted cocaine, she took other drugs. It was all to numb her body. It all resulted in a car accident. Y/N was in it, others were too. 

She wasn't hurt to where it was fatal, but it hurt her mind horribly. It always plagued her thoughts. She was always reliving the accident. Chandler would watch everyday as the girl he loved so dearly wasted her life doing drugs. 

He was always a ghost to Y/N. He only ever existed when he left for a day, was sad or she needed him. He could barely see her love for him anymore. His friends all told him to leave her, to let her go.

He couldn't do that, no. He loved her and deep down, he was her anchor. She was his anchor too. Deep down, they needed each other.

>><<

Chandler sat opposite his girlfriend, watching her as she fiddled around with the cocaine on the coffee table. A tear escaped his eye, "Do you love me?"

Y/N looked up and scoffed, "Baby, please--"

"Tell me," Chandler demanded, sadness and desperation cracking his voice, "Please."

Y/N sighed, turning her attention to the drug. She snorted some of it and when she threw her head back on the lounge, she was crying.

"I'm such a mess! I'm a fucking mess!" She sobbed, curling up, "I want to feel nothing! Feelings are shit! I don't want to feel anymore."

That was all Chandler needed for an answer. He cleared his eyes of tears and walked out, leaving Y/N to cry next to her herb and coke. With nothing but a desolate house, her drugs and her raging mind.

-author's note-

i really can't write imagines, they are so shitty.

- eden