Part two- II

"So how did you find me again?" I ask,
"Followed your scent! It's very un natural!" She says,
"And why did you just think." I change my voice to a higher mocking voice, "OH IMA TELL THIS GIRL TO BE MY SLAVE OR ILL BLACK MAIL HER INTO BEING MY SLAVE HEHEHE!"
"It's not black mail! And your not my slave! Your just interesting... I saw you climb that pole really fast and thought.. let's get to know her!" She giggles,
"So I climb a pole to stick to my rules and you go running in to 'get to know me.'?" She nods, "you are proper weird."
"Anyway like I was saying earlier what exactly are you?" She asks,
"I don't really know." I reply,
"Okay we should find that out soon... so have you always lived in New York?" She asks, I stay silent for a moment as we walk.
Rule: keep a low profile
Alternative: I'm probably gonna be with her for awhile. So what's the point hiding?
"Doesn't matter."  I stuck with rule,
"Age?"
"Doesn't matter."
"Religion?"
"Doesn't matter."
"Name?"
"Doesn't mat-" she interrupts me,
"Oh come on not even a name!?!? FINE! I guess I'm gonna have to sneak it out of you!" She snarls a bit like a cat. I roll my eyes,
"Well can you tell me ANYTHING about you? ANYTHING AT ALL!?!?" She waves her arm around like a proper goon.
"I mostly stick to rules." I say,
"I'm guessing one is keep a low profile?" She asks, I nod.
"What about you?"
"Well since we're not doing names or she or anything I guess I can tell you something I stick to! I love clocks!!!" She says,
"Really?" I ask, than I see a small cabin.
"YEA! LOOK!" She pulls me inside, there's clocks caking the walls. Dangling from the ceiling!
"What the fuck is this place?" I ask,
"My house! It's so deep in the woods no one ever comes here!"
"WHY DO YOU LIKE CLOCKS SO MUCH!?"
"I just love the noise the make." She says entranced by a pocket watch.
"I just enjoy watching as the seconds go round... and... round.." she licks the watch,
"Your proper weird." I look away,
"What's with you?" She asks me, I turn around.
"What?"
"You always been saying stuff like proper weird, and proper psychopath. I just wanna know why." I massage my temple,
"Okay first off. I only said that like twice! Second what does it matter?"
"First off you said it three times at least and that's a sign it's gonna happen more and second I was just wondering!" She raises her hands in the air guiltily.
"Anyway I'm gonna put my stuff over here." I put my bag in the corner of the room.
"YAY NOW LETS GO! I WANNA SEE YOU IN ACTION!" She bounces up and down,
"I want to let my arm that you stabbed heal first. Take it easy will ya?" I lye down on the ripped sofa on the side of the room. She bounces impatiently a bit more.
"Grrrrr I CANT TAKE IT I WANTTO GO OUT!" She drags me out of the cabin swings me over her shoulder and starts running.
"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING! PUT ME DOWN!"
****
We hide underneath a dumpster,
"Nice call for a hiding place!" She whisper yells, I nod. I look at her to see her licking her lips. I look infront of me, a person with a watch on... thin so either slick or smart.
"Could you get it for me?" She asks,
"No! You already have a room full of them!" I take a closer look, he has a bag looks like it's full of loot!
"Mmmmm okay I'll get it while I get that bag. Back me up if I get Into trouble!" I crawl out of the dumpster and I throw a rock right at her head. She stumbles a bit and turns around.
"You bitch!" She runs at , I quickly take my dagger out and stab her in her arm. She cries out. But doesn't give up. She punches me right in the face. I rub where she punched.
"Listen just give me the bag and the watch and I won't give you a slow painful death!" I say,
"YOU THINK YOU CAN OUT STAND ME! IM THE STRONGEST IN MY CLAN!" Oh of course she's a clan dweller. She pulls out a gun to my head,
"Say good bye."
****
"You really like that watch huh." I ask her, she twiddled it in her fingers.
"It's a weird watch. It has bumps on it instead of numbers! And the ticking sound weird!" She replies, "and a blood stain on the leather from I think you stabbing her."
"Huh... I think it's a Braille watch." I tell her,
"What's Braille?" She asks,
"It's what blind people use to read."
"How do you know that?"
"Doesn't matter."
"YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT!!!!!"
"Doesn't matter." She flips me the bird,
"Fuck you!" I chuckle, she scoffs and continues, "anyway I have some more things I need to get before we head back."
"You have a whole grocery list?"
"What's a Grocery?" She asks,
"How old are you?" I ask,
"Why?"
"You don't even know what a grocery is!"
"I'm 18!" She says "...... I think...."
"Okay so we're gonna say your 18."
"What about your age?"
"Doesn't matter."
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?" We walk around a bit and get into some fights. Then we see a guy in clean clothes talk to a girl, little, seems about seven or eight. I look to my side to see that girl I'm following around running towards her and picks her up. I come closer to hear.
"I'm sorry but my little sister has no interest in joining you rich bastards!" She yells,
"You can both join! Even your friend over there." He says he grabs her hand and pulls her. I don't hesitate to run to him and to kick him right in the fore head with my boots. He stands up and walks back in. I didnt even get a glance on what goes on in there.

I turn towards the girls,
"What's your name hon?" I ask,
"Gabriela. But my family used to call me G." She replies, my friend puts her down.
"And where's your family?" She asks her,
"My dad and my two sisters excepted the request.. tho that guy looked at us weirdly. Like not in our eyes. I was hesitant." She looks at me,
"Well let me tell you one thing. Don't except a request. Now is there anymore family you have?" I ask, she nods.
"Two brothers and my mom! Follow me!" We run behind a building, "could you help me push this?" She points at a dumpster, I nod and push it with her. It reveals an opening, she crawls inside. Then a couple minutes later she comes back out and says.
"Thank you!" And she pushes the dumpster to a close.

"I'm hungry and full of adrenaline. Let's go raid a base!" She says,
"What?" But she's already pulling me along.
Rule: don't get yourself into trouble
Alternative: she just said raid, not make a scene.
"As long as I don't get myself thru trouble."