Part one- I

Heads up I'm planning on this being more mature I'm not sure how far it's gonna go but if there's something .... else I'll say before hand
I run with the bag in my hand. Shit I should've timed it better, I know I never should but I look behind me. Two guys run after me, one is completely bald and is wearing a leather jacket and some ripped pants. Probably a strong, the other one is frail with a dirty button up and shorts. Most likely a smart... I think he's baiting people to attack him with his revealing clothes. I look ahead of me, there's a crashed car slammed in a dead tree. My odds of this is very slim but I'm taking it. I run across the street, they still follow. I hop on the car and reach for the branch as I jump for the tree away from the car. I just make it!
"Yes!" I say to myself, I climb as high as I can go as fast as possible!
"WE'LL GET YOU BITCH! JUST WAIT AND SEE!" The strong says as they run off, I sit in a branch nearly at the top.
"Uhg how big does this wall havta be?!?Nobody here even has the resources to get that high!" I lose my balance than regain it, I take one peek at the wall then open the bag. Bingo! Two bottles of water, some MRE's, and protein bars! I open a protein bar and eat it greedily. Then I hop on some other trees and look for my spot.

I finally find it, I grab the backpack and put my stuff in it.
Rule: never keep your stuff in the open!
I close the bag and shove it back in the tree.
"Wait!" I pull the bag out again and grab my dagger! Than put it back. I run back to the city... city square sounds good but I need to be sneaky. I can't risk anything stupid. I walk around some streets until I find time square. Okay this was a bad idea. I see the base in the building aside it is getting raided! Probably a slick. But I see someone smash strait thru the glass. It's.... it's a silotsky. Dumb name I know, but that's what we call them! There the ones who got mutated into some part of an animal.... this is an uncommon one... most guys aren't cats. But he has ears, a tail. When he lands he lands right on his feet. Yup definitely a cat boy! Six people chase after them, I quickly climb a lamppost to stay out.
Rule: don't get into trouble
Don't try to at least. They come my and the guy leaps wraps an arm around the lamppost I'm on and swings around knocking some slicks over. I lose my balance and fall on my back. A strong sees me and grins. I back away slowly. Then run. I can outrun a strong! Strongs are slow, slicks are stupid, smarts are weak. But oh of course I trip on a slick grabbing my leg. It was one the slicks who got knocked over when kicked in the forehead! Then the strong grabs me by the throat.
"Well well well look at what we have here! It's that bitch from earlier!" I didn't even recognize him! Damnit! I don't struggle, I don't wanna waste my energy or give him him the satisfaction.
"I would snap your neck right now but I have other plans for-" an axe flies strait in his head, fall down and I hit my head on the lamppost. And I get knocked out.
******
I wake up... in the exact same spot I fell asleep. Only difference is that my dagger is in my arm.
"Shit! Okay I can do this I can do this. NGGGGGGGGGGASAAAA!" And I pull it out of my arm, "loving life." I look at the blood seeping out of my arm. I see some lifeless bodies around me. A slick.. female. I take her shirt off and tightly tie it. Luckily I'm left handed so it's easier. I stand up, it's a wreck here. Looks like that silotsky made that base raiding fantasy. I might find something's for stitches! I run in, I find a load of first aid crap. I take to kits than run. It's too hectic for me to risk. I run into the dead forest until I find my tree. I take my bag and climb to the highest point. I sit down,
"Okay hope for the best." I open the first aid kit, pills and creams like Neosporin. I open the other one.
"Bingo! Exactly what I need!" I pull out stitching crap. I put some thread on the needle,
"Now to get some pain killers!" I take some painkillers, I swallow them dry. There's no need to waste water. I wait a few minutes than begin.
"Hm this isn't so bad!" I keep stitching,

I finally finish,
"Now that that's done im gonna eat!" I open an MRE,
"You really like talking to yourself don't you?"
"AHH!" I nearly drop the MRE, I turn around it's that man in the cloak. I can only see his ears.
"Y-YOU AGAIN!?!?" I yell,
"I can't really tell what you are... are you slick? Smart? I'm gonna be real you could even be strong. I'm not sure." He says,
"HOW DID YOU FIND ME!?!?"
"You obviously know I'm a silotsky! Im a cat girl!" She lifts off her hood, she has dark brown hair going perfectly with her black ears and tail! Brown eyes and pale skin. No wonder she keeps herself hidden! she's a walking mascot!
"Now listen we should probably find a new hiding spot not because I found it but because it's really close to the wall. That's fine tho I have a ton of back up spots we can use!" She says,
"What do you mean by we?" I ask,
"I saved you come on! So now your with me!" She says, "grab your stuff and let's get going!"
"WHAT?!?! NO YOU LEFT ME FOR DEAD! YOUR A PROPER PSYCHOPATH!" I yell,
"Listen if some one sees you on the ground with a knife in your arm they assume your dead and keep walking! You woke up and I made sure no one would attack you when you were getting supplies! Come on! I want to get some watches!"
"NO I STAY HERE AND WHY DO YOU WANT WATCHES!?!"
"Ooo your funny! Listen please? I'll just keep bothering you if you don't coome!" She teases,
"And of course you black mail me! How can my life get any better!?!" I say, but reluctantly follow her.