Ch.13

Yn's Pov

Divorce?He wants a divorce!I was so heart-broken,I wanted to scream,and reject to that,but nothinng came out!The only thing that did come out weremore,and more tears.I think I've cried more than I've ever had!

  I got up from the couch,and walked to the bathroom,I could look at Tool.We've been through ups,and downs before,but I guess all this was too hard on him.Him being married,that is.Does he think this is easy on me!I got pregnant at 16,when he went back on tour.I'm 19 years old,for god's sake!I have 3 year old twins to look after.I have a singing carear(mis-spelled).But I had a wonderful boyfriend,that turn out to be a bad husband.A wonderful father,but a terrible spouse.

   I'm done with crying,I hate it!I've never been so dependent on people!And to think about it,we got married less than 2  weeks ago,and now getting a divorce...When I thought he was the one for me.Ok,I kised someone!I know that's bad,but that's the ony time I've ever cheated on him!He cheated on me multiple times!But,I love him,I forgave him,and I wish he'd do the same for me.

 Gennis' Pov

 Me:Tool,man.Come on,you love Yn...More than you love music,and that's saying something.

Tool:Well,I don't care.All I know is a nigga can't be married to her...

Me:Man,that's your girl...Yall been through almost everythiing with eachother!You love her.When you found out she was pregnant,you accepted it,though you got mad at first.Hell,at that age,I've would've left her,but you didn't.

Tool:CauseI'm a good person.

I shook my  head at this idiot.

Me:Whatever man.Get your girl.You know you love her...Stop screwing this shit up,and she wont screw this shit up.You have a family!God gave you a family.God gave you a soul mate.But you messed it up,for what reason?It's dumb!Do you love seeing her cry?

Tool:No

Me:Do you love seing her suffer?

Tool:No

Me:Then why do you continuely do that to her?Do you not love her?Oh of course you don't...Because all you ever do is make her life a living hell.That's all you'rre ever going to do to her,if you dont stop screwing this shit up.

  I walked out of the house.

    Monique's Pov...(Miss u on wattpad,Monique :'( ...)

 The phone was ringing,but I was changing Jake's diaper.Princeton was cooking boneless chicken ,with yellow rice,and mashed potateos.(I had that last night lol)

Me:Baby,can you get the phone please?!

Princeton:Alright!*He went to get the phone,and gave it to me.*Its for you,and I don't think its good news...

I nodded,and took the phone.

Yn:Monique?

Me:Yea,what happen?

Yn:Tool wants to get a divorce...Am I that bad of a person that I can't have a marrige that lasts longer than 2 weeks?

Me:Start from the top.

Yn:On our honeymoon,he cheated on me...Then like 1 week ago,he said he should've married that bitch,instead of me.That it was a mistake..Then I stayed in the guest room for a week,without leaving the room...And did I mention that I kissed Legacy,and we almost fucked,but we didn't.Tool saw me putting on my bra,and shirt,and punched him..and now he wants a divorce...

Me:Oh shit.Yn,are you in the bathroom,crying your eyes out,like you do,all the time your sad?

Yn:Mmhmm

Me:Go to your husband.And hug him,you know you two love each other.You guys were ment  for each other.You love him so much and he loves you.You have a great family together,and it'll be ok.

Yn:I don't know...

Me:Do it...

 I hung up...Well not so much of me,hanging the phone up.Jake decided it was time to pay attention to him,so he hung the house phone up.

Me:This shit is crazy...

Princeton:What?Tool cheating on Yn with Zoe?

Me:Hold the fuck up!YOU KNOW THE BITCH?!!

Princeton:*Scared as hell*No,Tool told us about her..

 I rolled my eyes,and threw out the dirty diaper.

  Tool's Pov

 I really feel bad now...I do love Yn,her and the kids are my  family...I went to the bathroom door,and knocked on it.

Me:Yn,open up.

It was silent

Me:Please,I love you.

Again it was silent.

Me:I do't want to get a divorce.I just wanted you to realize how hurt I was.I'm sorry.

She was silent,and it was worrying me.I bust down the door.,and saw her laying on the ground.She had no pills in her hands or anything,so she didn't try to over doce.The kids ran to the bathroom,because of the loud noise.They saw Yn laying on the ground,and I told them to put their jackets,and shoes on.They did,as I told,and we got in the car and sped off to the hospital.

________________________________________________

 What happened to yn?