Chapter 8

Tool's Pov

   Me,and Zoe needed to talk.We went to her bed room,and we sat o her bed.

Me:Look Zoe,we need to stop this.

Zoe:No we don't.*Touching my chest*

Me:Yes we do.*Removes her hands*

Zoe:Why?

  I mean is this chick stupid or something?Don't she see my wife could easily kick her ass.I mean as many times as she kicked my ex,Veronica's ass.

Me:Maybe because I'm married.I mean me and Yn just got married a few days ago.I have kids.And your a side chick.

Zoe:A side chick?That's all I was to you?

Me:Umm,pretty much.Yea.

Zoe:But you told me you loved me.

Me:I don't know what goes to your head,but I swear on my kids I never said it.Plus if I did say it,why would you believe it?I don't know you like that...Look Zoe,this is over.I love my wife.

  And with that shit I left.

~(One week later)At home~

  Angelique,and Isiah ran over to us.

Angelique:MOMMY,DADDY!!!

Isiah:Mommy,I missed you!Daddy,don't leave me here ever again.

 Yn had a confused expression on her face.

Isiah:All Aunty Monique,and Uncle Princeton do is kiss,kiss,kiss.She have cooties!!!!Uncle have cooties now!!!

  We all started laughing.Monique,Yn,the kids,and the girls went shopping.All of the guys stayed at my house.We were drinking and watching a movie.Yn still isn't talking to me.

Prod:So how was the fucking?

 The guys started laughing.

Me:Me,and (Your nickname) had sex once or twice,but the rest was with another girl.

Gennis spit out his drink,and the rest of the guys had their mouths open.They were speechless.

Ray Ray got on the ground and started praying.

Me:What are you doing?

Ray Ray:Praying.Yn's gonna kill you,and I'm praying that a lot of blood won't be included.*Gets up*ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gennis:Motherfucker is gonna die.At your funeral,I ain't crying for shit.

Princeton:Might be the wrong time to ask this,and all.But I wanna know before you die...Can I have your car?

Me:What?Shut up.

Roc:I'mma ask this shit.Was that girl good at fucking?Was her pussy tight?

  Ray:Oh god damn!This nigga wanna die too...

Roc:Dont judge me...I just wanted to know.

Prod:Did you get caught?

Me:Almostbut I told that bitch that she didn't mean anything to me.

Ray:Let's just hope she's not crazy.