Meeting some dirty cops

My eyes snapped open as  a loud clang of something falling  echoed through the store. I stayed where i was, frozen in place as gruff manly voices spoke too each other.

"Dude why are we in this clothing shop?"

"Just shut up! Winter in the south is at an all time low so we need warm clothes for this winter. now shut your f***ing trap and grab some clothes"

I slowly got up careful not to make any noise loud enough to be heard. I started packing all the things i had found into the purple booksack something i should have already done. I slowly cracked the door wincing as the wood groaned. All the movement in the store stopped.

"wait what was that?" the first sounded smaller but still older. maybe in his thirties.

"Man shut up! Just listen." everything was quiet. Only thing i could hear waa there heavy breathing. I heard soft footsteps walking around i guess searching for me. Just as i felt safe the door swung wide open sending me to the floor. As soon i tried getting up someone pushed me with there boot and pinned me down.

           "Well look what we got here Jimmy! We done caught ourselves a looter." he belted out a laugh that sent shivers down my spine. The first thing i noticed where their clothes.

            They wore blue police uniforms built for cold. one was tall light skinned with shaggy brown hair. his face was old but strong and stern. His skin was olive.

          His brown hair was cut short in a crew cut. His light blue eyes were cold and untrusting. The other guy was smaller. He shook with nervousness looking around. his blonde hair was dirty. his green eyes constantly looked around. He had bad acne all over is young shaven face. His yellow teeth were uneven and some were chipped.

          As i was examing them the older one started to unbuckle his pants. Too late did i realize what was happening as the young one pinned me to the ground. I tried to yell but he clamped his dirty hand over my mouth. He put his Face close to me and sniffed my hair. He breathed out and i gagged as he laughed. The big one tried to spread my legs but i closed them tightly. Just as i started to get free a searing pain like a white hot sharp jagged blade slowly driving into my brain. My eyes widened in shock as my vision turned completely red.

         I opened my eyes. the view was me in an alley. I was out of breath as i struggled to run down the alley. It was night time and cats hissed at me but stayed hidden. I bent over to catch my breath.

          A car screeched to a halt and its glowing yellow head lights switched on baithing the alley in yellow. I stood straight and took off as the loud engine got closer. Just when i gave up i ran into a dead end.

"no!" i yelled and looked for a way out. The doors of the car opened and closed as four figures walked out. As i looked at them they wore nothing but black and their faces were completely covered. My back touched the wall as they surrounded me. They laughed and pounced on me. I yelled for help but none came. They pummeld me and slammed me on the hood with my face pressed against it. The last thing i recall is someone unzipping my pants.

my eyes snapped wide open. When i looked i found myself in a choke hold. i was standing but my mind wasnt fully grounded. Then it hit me.

            The hospital the car the man eaters everything from when i woke up. I gasped and started struggling. The grip on my neck tightened and the cold steel of a gun muzzle pressed to my temple.

            "girl you keep moving and i will blow your brains all over this here store! " It was the older cop. The other one was standing next to him. He was shifting from side to side nervously.

           Then i realized that it wasn't just me and them. There was another group of people. The same ones who found me in the hospital. They also had guns. and it was a standoff. And to top it all off, I was in the middle of it.

"Fucking perfect!"