Never Wanna Die

I awoke in a daze, dizzy and disoriented. The lights were flickering on and off and a slight buzz was coming from the lights. I laid there for awhile trying to muster the strength to move. My head was slightly thumping. Dull but heavy. I looked to the side and looked at the stained white wall.

The stain looked dark and splattered. My eyes slowly started to adjust and the stain turned from black to red. I gasped and grabbed my head which instantly started feeling like someone was hitting it with a hammer. My vision turned red and i let out a pained sob.

Then......... complete darkness. enveloped me. I woke again to a low groan and something hitting a door. I was more alert now and my instincts took over. I got out of bed fearful of the noise.

"What in the hell is that where am i why am i here!"

I rose and started to walk towards the window but i quickly felt weak and slumped against the wall. i got dizzy, my vission began to swim. Different colors flashed in my vissions. First they were just dots. like little pixels of colors. Then they combined into different shapes till my whole view of the world in my eyesight was swapping filters. i collapsed onto the ground and threw up what was ever in my stomach.after i completely emptied my contents i dry heaved till my body was sure everything was gone.. As i righted myself the thumps outside the room got louder and more desperate. whatever was out there now fully knew i was in here.

The thought of something outside the door that was trying to violently get to me. The door started cracking and pieces of rotten wood broke off and i saw a flash of yellow blackened teeth. Saliva and blood and flesh caked over its mouth and in its teeth. I surveyed my sourroundings looking for a hiding spot or at leats a damn exit. I did a full 360 in a panic. i then turned around and saw another door. This one was still wooden but more sturdy.

i turned the metal handle, but i couldnt push it open. I grunted slamming my shoulder into the door. i busted in breaking the lock sending bits of the metal lock falling. i turned and quickly closed the door. Just as it closed the mail room door broke open. I jumped slightly hearing it break down and whatever thing was out there shuffle in quickly. I quietly listened, but it was suddenly sient.

Looking around the room i searched for some kind of weapon that i could use.

"fuck!" i whisphered. i couldnt find something. As i took a step my foot touched something cold and mental. I picked it up and grasped the black painted metalic handle. the long tarnished silver scissor blades were chipped and cut off. I breathes a sigh of relief that was very quickly short lived as before i finished the door broke down and i jumped out of the way watching the corpse eneter my safe haven. I took in the figure wearing a white lab coat. The once white coat was now dirty and splattered in dried blood covered it like paint the person turned and i gasped. Their face was greenish and covered in blood.

The once blonde hair was now dirty and matted. They clung to the decayed skull in clumps and tattered strands there eyes were completely white and dead.

They reached out at me and slowly walked towards me. I took a step back as it lunged at me. I screamed and slamed the bathroom door hitting it in the face. It let out a pained moan. It slammed into the door making me fall on the floor. It jumped on me and tried to bite me. I gritted my teeth and head butted it and it fell off me. I grabbed the knife and jumped on the thing. it clawed at me and i drove the knife in its head. It immediately stopped moving. I got up and moved to the door. I peaked out as the hallway flickered on and off. I stepped back in and went back in the bathroom and turned the dull lights on

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and studied myself. I touched my short black braids on my head that stopped over my shoulder. My face was slim and as i further examined i noticed the african American and native American features. My eyes were a light hazel with black dots in them. My lips were normal yet slightly bigger but full. I stopped gazing at myself and exited the bathroom and heading out into the hallway. I looked down and saw that i wore a hospital gown. Confusion covered my face as i wondered why i was here. I slowly walked around the hospital floor trying to remember. But nothing came through. Not even a name. Wait what was my name? I looked at my wrist at the band on my arm. It was white slightly dirty but still readable.

The first thing i read was a name. Jamie. that's what i saw. Is my name Jamie? i shrugged and decided to go alomg with it. I kept walking till i came to an elevator door.

Above the buttons for up and down were the number three. This is the third floor i guess. I pressed the button for down and light came on but went out. I growled then went to the stair case and opened the door and slowly went down the stairs. Then the most intense pain in my head exploded and i grabbed my head as my vision turned red.

I slid down against the wall as it grew. But in that imense pain images came through. Me with a bunch of people laughing. Me overlooking a city from a high window. Me hugging an a older version of me. But what does it all mean! I choked then gasped as a memory came back.

It was me walking. But, somehow i wasn't me i was outside of my body watching. My body looked right at a guy taller than me. They were holding hands and laughing. She leaned towards him and placed her lips on his.

The memory ended and my eyes snapped open. Faces were around me two people stood in the back facing the stairs. Three were walking around. Two guys and one girl. But one guy was leaning close to me. He had his hand on my head. I immediately pushed him away as i tore down the stairs. i heard them running after me fear coursing through my body. I immediately felt a hand on my shirt.

I spun using my hand and punched the guy that was standing at the starewell in the face. I brought my fist back and uppercutted him sending him sprawling on the floor. I ran faster till i was on the ground floor and ran through a cafeteria. Immediately different bodies rose and followed towards me growling and reaching for me

i saw a window and imeaditly ran for it. Voices chased me calling for me to stop with a few cuss words and gun shots and body thumps but i had to get away. I lept covering my face with my arms breaking through the glass into the cold city of Baton Rouge.

So second book I'm writing I'm going to do this one first then the other. give me feedback and give me ideas or suggestions