cherish

"Why do he treat me like this" I cried on chase shoulder in his living room.
After Deon left Chase picked me up from the porch and I been glued to him every since.
"I try to do everything right chase I do"
I couldn't control the tears that where pouring out my eyes.
"Then if your doing everything right its not you" chase said while rubbing small circles in my back.
"I love him so much I just want us to work" I cried
"When people know they got power over you they will run right over you. Deon knows how much you love him. That's why he do the shit he do because he know you won't leave him alone. I'm sorry cherish but you got to let Deon go". He said making eye contact with me.
"I know chase its just so hard"
"I know its hard boo but over time it will get easier" he said.
I don't know what I would do without chase. He is truely my bestest friend.
"I love you chase"
"Ewwlll bitch I don't want that pussy. Damn I said move on but not that fast". He said causing me to laugh.
I wiped my tears and punched chase in his shoulder.
"Ugghh you get on my nerves" I said smiling at him
"That's what im here for and I love you to boo" he said pulling me in for a hug.
"Now that all this cry baby shit over with I say we deserve some liqour in our system so you still down to hit up BT's" he said jumping up from the couch.
"I guess why not it will take my mind off of things" I said standing up
Chase clapped his hands together in excitement.
"Good now go take a shower and get dressed because baby you smell like old pepole". He stop talking an sniffed the air.
"What y'all cook today chitterlings" he said breaking his straight face laughing.
I laughed right along with him. Flicking him off walking out the front door to go get ready.
I walked in and jumped straight in the shower to wash away the stress. There is no doubt in my mind that Deon don't love me he just got a weird way of showing it.
Maybe a little time away from each other will do us some justice.
I finished washing the soap off my body and cut the water off. I grabbed my towel and walked in my room to see what I'm going to wear tonight I don't feel like being to flashy.
When I walked out the bathroom Deon was sitting on my bed looking like a lost puppy.
I walked straight passed him to my closet.
I didn't even have to turn around to know he was at the door looking at me. I could smell him from where he stood and oh my did he smell good.
"Baby can we talk please" he mumbled
"There is nothing to talk about Deon"
"So what you just going to leave me" he said with a little chuckle.
I turned to face him and i could see the little smirk on his face. I laughed to my self because his eye was turning purple. I must of hit his ass good.
"I think we need a break" I said pulling out my ripped jeans and a cute pink top that would match my Jordan's.
I pushed passed him setting my clothes on the bed.
He walked up to me so fast I didn't have a chance to react. He pushed me on the bed making my towel fall while pinning both of my arms above my head.
"Do you love me cherish?" He asked staring deep in to my eyes.
I looked away from him and tried to settle the butterfly's in my stomach
"Get off me Deon" I said kicking my legs. That only made things worst as he slid between them.
"Answer my question then" he said placing sweet kisses on my neck and face.
His lips felt so soft I just wanted to close my eyes and appreciate them.
"No Deon stop move" I said trying to break free again.
I can't let him back in this easy. Chase is right I let him get away with to much.
"Tell daddy you love him" he whispered in my ear.
I bit my tounge to suppress the moan I felt comming.
My fight was slowly leaving me
He always knew what to say and do to turn me on.
"I'm sorry baby you right I should be more caring towards you. I dont want you to leave me cherish. Please dont leave me baby" he said placing light kisses on my body that gave me shivers.
He let go of my hands and gently gripped my left breast in his hand while his mouth went to work on the other one.
"I'm sorry baby" he said while leaving trails of kisses going down my body.
"Mmm" I lightly moaned as his lips got closer to my love box.
"Now tell me you love me" he growled sucking on my most sensitive spot.
"Oh my god Deon" I moaned out.
He started kissing and sucking on my inner theighs. Causing me to get more wetter than I already was.
Then he put his attention back on my throbbing clit.
All the slurping sounds and vibrations where just enough to give me a quick powerful orgasm.
"Yes Deon yes baby oh my god I love you" I screamed as the orgasm took over.
"And don't forget that shit" he said coming up kissing me on my lips.
He got off of me and headed towards the bathroom.
I laid there looking at the ceiling. Debating on what my next move should be. Do I forgive him? Is he really sorry?
Question after question jumped around in my mind.
"Now where you going" Deon said looking at my clothes on the bed.
I took a deep breath to gather my self and sat up on the bed looking at him.
"Why you want to know"
He looked at me like I lost my mind.
"Man where the fuck you going before you not be going no where" he yelled.
"And like I said why you want to know. Last time I checked I'm single as fuck"
"Stop playing with me cherish" he said looking at his cell phone
"I'm serious now get the fuck out my apartment!"
He started laughing while walking towards the door.
"I got something I need to do anyway but this conversation not over" he walked out my room moments later I heard the front door slam.
I silently congratulated myself and got up to take another shower. Its time to turn up.