Chapter 31 * Part 1 *

Things to look out for
Y/N- your name
F/C- favourite colours
A/N- aunts name
U/N- uncles name
C/N- cats name
P/N- puppy name

I'm trying as heard as I can to make sense, with P/N I have no idea what the gender is so yeah.
P.S part two will be updated.

Your POV
I was fiddling with my fork on the dinner table, we were having pasta and I was worried.

Aunt- you can tell me
You- h-huh?
Uncle- we know something is wrong
You- I j-just w-worried, on telling Gene I'm l-leaving
Sam- your leaving?!
James- why?!
Aunt- Y/N father has died, she wants to save where she used to live
James- do you have to go?
You- y-yeah, I w-want to s-save my h-home

As I finished my sentence their arms came on me, I bend down to their level and gave them the hug back, I squeeze them tight and tears started coming out on my cheeks. It seemed forever that the hug started, then theirs was a knock on the door. Aunt A/N went to the door and opened it, we heard it closed and she came back with a package and a note.

Aunt- you might as well open it Y/N it's from Gene again

I took the package from her and went to my room, with James and Sam following behind me. As I opened the door to my room we all sat on the bed opened the note.

Dear kitten,
It's Gene, I want more forgiveness from you, so I want to take you out tonight. Be ready at 12, I know but it's part I want you to really see, hope you will forgive me!
From Gene

As I put the note down, James already started opened the package. When they did I held up a dress, it had the colours of the sunset going down were just above the knees.

 When they did I held up a dress, it had the colours of the sunset going down were just above the knees

( kinda like this but it's the colours of the sunset or sunrise and of course above the knees )

James and Sam eyes were amazed seeing the dress in front of them, even I was amazed like where did he get this, as I check the time it was noon, I smiled to myself and put a dress on the hanger and walked out, aunt A/N and uncle U/N were looking at us.

Aunt- sooooo, what did he get you
James- MOM, YOU SHOULD SEEN IT
Sam- YEAH IT WAS REALLY COOL
You- it w-was a d-dress
Aunt- aw, how nice of him
James- yeah but wants to see her at 12?
Sam- I don't know
Uncle- why at 12?
Aunt- you guys are such dummies!
Uncle- me a dummy?
Aunt- why what's wrong honey, then why can't you figure out what Gene's up to

Uncle U/N huffed in depressed and aunt A/N wrapped her arms around him, I looked out the window.

Aunt- Y/N I want to ask you about something
You- w-what is it?
Aunt- will you be able to stay for prom?
You- p-prom?
Aunt- it's like school dance
You- I m-might be
Uncle- just hope so

I walked up to my room, and closed the door. I looked out my window and watched the sun being halfway from the world. I wonder how C/N is doing? Then I heard barks coming and scratching the door. I opened the door and saw
P/N trying to get in my arms, P/N started jumping up and down jump, I picked P/N up and scratched behind the ears.
I sighed in response.

You- w-what if C/N is n-not a-alright?

P/N nudged me and put P/N wet nose on my neck, I lifted P/N up like a baby and P/N started barking.

You- w-well I m-might as w-well get r-ready

A few hours later

I out on the dress I got from Gene, it fit perfectly and loved how it was made out of silk, aunt A/N agreed to do my hair, she kinda took a bit to do my hair, my hair and curled and was on one side, then aunt A/N came back with something.

Aunt- this was you mom's she gave it to me to show that we were true friends, of course she had one but died along with it, so I want you to wear it, cause it's your moms and it suits on what you are wearing

It was a sliver dove, aunt A/N went behind me and clipped it on, I touched it with my fingertips to feel the coldness. I was ready all I had to wait is for Gene, when time flowed by a knock was on the door, I walked to it and saw Gene wearing formal clothing, for the first time. As Gene set his eyes on me, his eyes started to widen and blush in response.

Gene- * blushes * wow Y/N you look, really pretty
You- * blushes * t-thanks
Gene- are you ready to go, oh and here

He handed me a bundle of flowers, the smell hit my nostrils and placed it on the table, as I went out the door with him our arms intertwined, I started blushing as we got into a taxi.
( nah, the taxi driver was a relative of Gene )

As it was in the morning Gene grabbed my hand and guided me to a hill, it was still dark out and I started yawning.

Gene- you can sleep for now, but the real surprise comes in a few hours

He sat down on a blanket, I rested on his chest and felt his finger go through my hair, me eyes started to close, and feel asleep.
( you wore not makeup cause your beautiful already )

Gene- wake up, it's here!

Sorry if I haven't updated in forever, my results came in from the high school everything as good beside maths, my dad got really upset.

But a message for you to your dads, it's not like you get granted what you always want, I know that every girl is smart in one thing, but it's something not to get mad at. You never now how smart your daughter it, it's not always maths their smart at, it could be something else.

And when they get so mad, it's not our fault of course we feel ashamed that we are bad at maths, but of course the parents need to make you feel ashamed more, sorry it's just it true, if you want a daughter accept what they are good at, that's what makes them feel special.

Just remember, things don't always go in your way, you don't always get hints for granted, it's just life, so accept it.

Author~chan out