Chapter 25

Two updates in a day!!!

Things to look out for
Y/N- your name

Your POV
I woke up and all I could see was darkness, I lifted up my head and saw Gene's chest oh yeah last night. I still felt his chest raise up and down, his arms were still wrapped around me and I looked down to see the kids still sleeping, I went to get off Gene's chest but got pulled back.

Gene- where are you going kitten
You- n-nowhere

I felt his grip become tighter and my cheek was squishing against Gene's chest her was playing with my hair and curling it behind my ear, his fingers went in between my hair and started stroking my cheek, the blanket was still against us I snuggled more into him for more warmth. Then I got up and went to the bathroom, and I checked the time 6:30am. I got changed back into my uniform, I went out and saw Gene with the stove on with a pan, yummy smells were confined from it, I walked to him and looked over his shoulder.

You- w-w-what are you m-making?
Gene- something, you'll see

I walked back to the t.v room and saw the little kids sitting up and rubbing their eyes, beside the baby it started crying. I hushed it down and picked her up, I put a towel under her chin just in case of she drools on me. She laid on my shoulder and I lightly bounced my body side to side.
( I know the sing reference )
I turned in the t.v and out on a cartoon, I walked back to Gene and he had two plates set down on the table.

Gene- your so good with little kids kitten
You- t-thanks
Gene- but I thought you never had siblings and you know how to hold a baby
You- I w-would hold t-the animals l-like this
Gene- oh, I get it. Okay breakfast is severed

I sat down whit the baby one me, I started blushing and asking Gene a question.

You- c-can you...... F-feed me?!
Gene- pardon
You- I d-don't want to p-put the baby d-down
Gene- of course kitten

Gene's POV

I cut a piece of the pancakes I made and stab it with my fork I out it near her mouth and she chewed on it, I moved my seat next to hers and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, I laid me head on hers and stab another piece and fed her.
When I gave her the last piece I kissed on the top of her head and unwrapped my arm around her, she still sat on the chair while I put the plates int the sink.

After I was washing the dishes my mum came in.

Gene's mom- oh Gene I just wanted to tell you, thank you for looking after the kids
Gene-it wasn't just me but Y/N too
Gene's mom- yeah she did well * wink wink *
Gene- what?
Gene's mom- I know you have the lies for her, and I saw you two hugging each other while I came back
Gene- * blushes * mom stop!
Gene's mom- she's a keeper, now get ready for school, I'll take care of the kids

I went to Y/N and she put the baby down on the couch, I went to the bathroom to change into my uniform.

Your POV
I was sitting on the floor with the two kids and they were watching a cartoon I watched over the baby and singing the lyrics I overheard from Aaron.

And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
And they scream
The worst things in life come free to us
'Cause we're just under the upper hand
And go mad for a couple grams
And she don't want to go outside tonight
And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland
Or sells love to another man
It's too cold outside
For angels to fly

I tickle the little feet of her she started moving and slap her hand on my cheek, she started smiling and I started lightly smiling back, I felt and arm around me waist and pulled into a chest.

Gene- * whispers * are you ready to go kitten?
You- y-yeah
Gene- can I style your hair?
You- o-okay

I sat on the couch next to the baby and wanted to sit on my lap, Gene came behind me and stared brushing my hair, I was very relaxed when he did it, he grabbed the hair that was always in front of my face and put it to the side, he took a hair clip and clipped it near my ear.

Gene- * comes to me * you look very cute kitten
You- * blushes * t-thanks

He started a align away to get his bag, but I held him back.

My two hands grab his one hand, he turned my way.

You- y-you t-too
Gene- huh?
You- y-your * looks down * c-cute too
Gene- * lets his fingers go under your chin and raises your head * aw! Thanks kitten

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked to his bag, I put on my shoes on and walked outside. As we were walking the sun was coming out to be visible, Gene rested his arm around my waist and pulled my closer, my face started to get more warmer, as we got to the school we saw Sasha and Zenix and Zane? Gene sighed.

Gene- you go on and play kitten
You- o-okay

I walked to the fountain and sat on it, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

???- are you okay beautiful?
You- b-beautiful?
???- well why not cutie

When he was about to say something.

Gene- LAURENCE?!?!

Wow! I wonder what happened?
Anyway this was another update on the same day!!!
Now in my Dante x Reader people have been voting on a Aaron x Reader, so keep a lot out for it.
Author~chan out