Chapter 32

3/02/2017- Edited]

3/02/2017- Edited]

Louis' P.O.V. –

"Louis William Tomlinson. Don't you dare enter my house again! Ever!" Mum yelled furiously.

And that was when tears welled up in my eyes. Was my mother kicking me out of the house? But...I'm not even eighteen. Where would I live? I pinched my arm slightly and it hurt. I could conclude that this wasn't a dream. No, it was definitely not a dream.

"But mum –" I started but mum cut me off, "Don't call me 'mum'. I'm no longer your mum and you're no longer my son. I disown you right now."

My eyes widened as I heard her words. Did she just disown me? How could she do that? Tears were flowing over her cheeks by this time and maybe I felt...guilty. I was the one who made Harry cry. And unfortunately, I'm the reason of my mother's current condition.

"W-What?" I said, almost in a whisper. I would start crying miserably  if I spoke louder.

She pointed a finger at me and said, "Why do you look surprised? I should be the surprised one. The school authorities wanted to meet me. They told me about the whole 'Louise' thing in the school records. You lied to me, you lied to them and you're nothing more than a liar. I've had enough of you, Tomlinson, now I would be glad if you leave the house."

I looked at her with wide eyes, utterly stunned. Was mum overreacting? Probably not. I knew my mum would find out the truth one day. But I never thought she would disown me...

She placed a hand on her waist and pointed the other towards me.

"Do you realize that you're the one who completely ruined my life?" She asked loudly. I heard some shuffling sounds from the inside before Lottie and Fizzy appeared behind my mum.

"Why are you crying mum?" Lottie questioned worriedly, looking at mum. Fizzy held the same expression on her face before she noticed me.

"What's happening here?" Fizzy asked softly.

"It's your fault." Mum said, glaring at me and completely ignoring the girls. She continued, "Remember the day when you came out as gay? Your father was furious. He told me that either he would live in the house or you. It was hard to decide. I chose you. I was confident that I would never regret my decision. But now..."

She paused before speaking again, "My life and your siblings' life would have been much better if I chose him. I accepted you as gay. I accepted the fact that you wanted to cross-dress. You're no longer in your previous school and that is because of me. I didn't want you to get bullied. I always ensured that you were happy. And this is what you did to me. You've committed a lot of mistakes but this is too much for me to tolerate. I can't tolerate this nuisance anymore. This is the first time I've regretted any decision."

She cried louder and wiped away her tears occasionally. Lottie and Fizzy seemed confused.

"It's your fault. You're the reason my husband left me and his children. Your siblings deserve better. They all suffered because of you. Your sisters were bullied only because you're gay. I'm ashamed that I gave birth to you! You were the wrong choice; I should've chosen my husband." She yelled and a single tear made its way out of my eye. I remained motionless, before I started crying silently.