SOLVING MY BEST FRIEND'S MURDER chp 1

SOLVING MY BEST FRIENDS MURDER

all the characters and places in the story are not related to any person or place living or dead. any resemblance is purely coincidintal as this is a work of pure fiction.

any copy of this story without consent will be taken into action. thank

..

Chap. 1

Tiffany's POV

It all happened on the horrifying night of august, 11.

But before that flashback.......

"Tiff you are coming rite?? U know it's my birthday and I am so not celebrating without you." Shouted my best friend Ashley Williams in the phone. Aug 11 was like u must have guessed my bestest friend on the whole earth- Ashley. "Of course I'll come but u can't call me alone coming over at your place a celebration. Can u?" "yep! Have my best friend over is better than anything!!" "so what we gonna do?" "well we gonna go out to eat with my parents and sis as my grandparents are ut of town......" "ok and then followed by sleepover right??" "Right-o sister."

So I am Tiffany feller. . I am just 15 and am a not so pale skinned, brown haired browned eyemedium heighted girl. I study in rose high school. I live in mapletown, a not so small town in California. It is not really huge but it's pretty and near the beach so the beach is like our all-time hang out spot. So although me and ash (that's what I call Ashley and she calls me tiff by the way...) are really rich but we prefer to be with the not so popular groups and remain in shadows.

Moving back-

I reached Ashley's house at 10:00am for my best friends so called celebration. Ashley looked really pretty in her purple frock with white, pink and blue frills. I didn't look bad either in my white shirt and blue not so mini skirt. Both of us had our hair open mine just reaching below the shoulders whereas hers till her waist. her parents had a divorce when she was 6 and she went to live with her dad while her sister Alison lived with her mom . But just two years after the divorce her dad was killed. He was shot in the chest but as she was young she wasn't told the details. The murderer wasn't caught either. But like I said as she was young she didn't know much either. and we didn't talk on that topic much either. After that incident she again moved back with her mother and sister Alison and thus lived happily ever after.

"how are you dear?" asked Jane aka ash's mom. She was a and so her house was ful of different types of plants, shrubs and creepers. And ya it was completely I-N-S-A-N-E.... but Ashley doesn't like plants so her room is the only sane place in the house. "I am fine Mrs. Williams. how are you?" "perrrfect! Let me show you a new variety of plants that I bought. They re really different from average-" "mom, tiffany is NOT interested in your plants" "who said so. I just love to see your moms plants so if you'd excuse me for a sec I d like to go ahead to see your moms plants." "fine go ahead. Meet me in my room in 5. We have tons to talk about." "k. c ya" the plant part was true. I really loved mrs w's plants. They were so unique and different and all. Also I thought bout her as my second mom. Ya we were really close. So after seeing the plants I head back into the house.

Her house was not too big nor too small u can say. as we entered through the front door there was a long corridor with stairs at its right. On the left was her mom s room and next to the main door was a door leading into the living room. Next to the living room were the dining table and the kitchen. on the 1st floor was hers as well as her sisters bedroom and a door leading to the balcony. It was big and had 2 swings. I just loved it.