Chapter 1

"The time is perfect, we must strike while the iron is hot, we need to destroy the nation now, it is at its weakest," Killian Snow said to the leader of the resistance, his brother. 

"We must wait, after the death of our parents. Things have not been good. People are fleeing and we cannot prove our point to the citizens of Northern America. We took over the other countries but they have been fruitless as they went down in water. All this happened when you were in a coma," president Johnathon answered angrily as he walked out of the room.

"Things have been happening, brother things are not as they seem," Killian said this time differently, in a way menacingly as he followed quickly.

"What do you mean we have been doing good," Johnathon said stopping in his tracks.

"They don't like you as the leader anymore," Killian said as he placed his hand on Johnathon's shoulder.

Things didn't seem right now, there was a new aura in the room, Johnathon suddenly felt insecure and weak. He felt as if he was bullied by his brother, something was not right. In an instant Johnathon coughed some blood and was slashed grotesquely in to pieces with a cleaver.

"I'm the new leader! You were a waste of time a pathetic asset," Killian replied to his brother as he stepped over his dying body he finally stopped swinging at him, he let his brother rot in the saferoom

He silently waited for the time to leave the safe house to travel to his apartment. Strangely, he felt as if he had left something but wasn't quite sure. He was in one of the last places on Earth that was not completely destroyed by fighting and global warming. Cuba was the last hope for people all across the world. There planet had no hope and the Resistance was going to destroy the last hurdle- Northern America. Then what was coming next was for them to decide.

Finally, after an hour of travelling, he arrived at his apartment, with other members of the Resistance he walked in making sure no one was there. As he entered men armed with guns and other sorts of weapons stood up and begun unloading cases of ammunition

"We have completed the last hurdle and we must continue on to destroy America," Killian Snow said as  he sat down.

"Have you brought the operational file with all the information on our operations and our future ones?" a man said anxiously,

"Damn" KIllian raged in a state of distress.