Chapter 10

Tiffany's POV

"Are-Are you sure?" I stammered, trying to stay strong.

She nodded.

"Bu-But-But you ... You didn't.. You only did one test" I said.

She shrugged.

"Hey. Blake. I think you should do another one. You know, just to make sure" I said, walking over to her and hugged her tight.

She nodded, "Alright" She sighed and walked back into the bathroom.

I looked at her retreating figure with soft eyes. 

I've never seen Blake like this before. So timid and frightened and intimidated.

I can't believe this was all happening. 

I sat down on my bed, millions of thoughts running through my head.

A couple of minutes later, Blake appeared again.

"Well? What was it this time?" I asked.

"It's... it's the same" She sighed and sat beside me, wiping off the tears that were starting to fall from her eyes.

I hugged her tight. 

"I think you should see a doctor" I murmured.

She nodded, "My parents' are gonna kill me. They get sooo freaking mad at me just for getting a B in a quiz. Pregnancy? No no no no no" She cried.

"Stop worrying. They won't do anything" I said.

"No they will! You're my best friend! You know about my parents!" She cried.

I stayed quiet. 

"EXACTLY!" She cried.

"Alright. Alright. If anything happens. I'll always be here for ya" I said and hugged her tighter.

"I love you Tiffy" She murmured.

"Love you too. Hey, do you want lunch or something? It's already 12pm" I said.

"Nah" She murmured.

I wanted to ask about Caleb, but decided to wait until later.

We both stayed there in a hug position until I heard light snoring from Blake.

I set her down on the bed and threw a blanket on her. I layed beside her and closed my eyes.

I needed to be here for Blake right now.

No matter what happens.

Rain started tapping away on my window before I blacked out.

............................................................................................................................................

Blake's POV

I woke up, hearing the sound of the rain tapping on the window.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes before realizing I was in Tiffany's bed. I glanced at her table-side clock and realized that it was 10pm at night. 

Wow. I slept for like 10 hours.

I rubbed my eyes once again and got out of bed.

My face felt insanely stiff from my dried up tears. My eyes were extremely puffy from crying as well.

I slowly walked into the bathroom and observed myself in the mirror.

In short, I looked like shit.

I honestly didn't know where Tiffany was, but I was not gonna walk anywhere looking like this. Not even in her house.

I jumped into her shower and... well... showered