Chapter 29

Chapter 29:

Baleigh's POV

We decide to go inside because the air began to get cold. Once we step inside, a scent cinnamon fills my nostrils. Like I always do when I smell food, I run towards it. I go into the kitchen to find freshly made cinnamon rolls. My devilish ways overcome me and I walk over to the tray on the counter. I pick up the warm roll and take a bite. A familiar taste runs over my tastebuds. They taste like the way my mum use to make them before she passed away. I was only 7 and remember her secret recipe by heart. The only people that know that recipe is my dad and I.

"Hey! Those are mine!", I hear Niall whine behind me.

I turn around to see Niall rushing over to me, taking the roll out of my hand.

"Hey!", I yell grabbing the roll back.

"Niall share.", I hear my father say.

"But Simon! I made them!", Niall wines again turning around to face my dad.

My dad just rolls his eyes. "Typical Niall that never shares."

I just stand there, I walk past Niall and my dad and walked upstairs to my room. When my dad was yelling at Niall to give me the roll, it hit me. Those tasted like my mum's secret recipe. What if my dad told the lads the recipe. He hadn't of told them because before mum died he promised her to keep it a secret and let it pass on to me. You may be thinking "it's not a big deal" but it is to me.

I shut the door behind me, and I grab my laptop on my desk. I flop onto my bed and open the laptop to turn it on. Once it turned on I got on Twitter. I look at my notifications to see what I had. I haven't been on Twitter in 4 months, it's depressing. I have almost 100+ notifications and I scroll through them. Until one catches my eye. I stop and click on it.

"liam_loveme mentioned you:

Like wtf? Who does this 'Baleigh' think she is! She is ugly and a piece of shit! I WANT DANI BACK!"

Then another catches my eye.

"WHERE IN THE FUCK IS DANIELLE! WE WANT HER NOT THIS FAT PIG!"

My breath hitched. As I scroll I see more and more hate about me. Once I saw the last of the 110 hate tweets about me I slam my computer shut. I toss it and cover my face. I let my cries out quietly so no one could hear me. I get up from my bed and walk to my door. I swing it open and I look down the hall to see if anyone was there. The hall was empty. I run to the bathroom and thankfully it was unlocked and no one was in there. I shut the door behind me locking it and I sit on the toilet lid.

I begin to cry again. All the months Liam and I been together, it's just been all hate. I get up and wipe my eyes, and just stand there. I look at myself in the mirror. I look at my features a little more closely. My long dirty blonde hair that stopped at my chest, my eye tiny eyes that are now red from me crying, and my slight bushy eyebrows.

As my eyes make there way down, I stop at my stomach. I begin to hiccup when I cry because I was even scared to look at my stomach. I lift my sweater and see a flat stomach, but in reality I feel fat. I feel like in a worthless piece of shit that isn't wanted here. I'm a worthless piece of shit.

"Worthless piece of shit. They want Danielle, not-not you.", I hiccup.

I open a drawer and find one of my shaving razors. I brake one and eventually a blade falls out. I roll my sleeve up and hover my hand over the sink. I look at myself in the mirror as I do this to myself. I connect the blade to my wrist but stop. I can't do this.

"No Baleigh. Your worthless! Do it. Do it already!", my brain says.

I nod and slid the blade across my wrist. Blood seeping out of the small cut I had made. Pain eventually comes and I cry more. I wince in pain and drop the blade. Blood goes into the sink and down the drain but leaving stains behind. I pick up the blade and make a cut above the last one. And then I was finished. I drop the blade and drop to my knees. The sight of blood makes me woozy and sick. Then it all went black.