Chapter 32

There's going to be switching of POV for this chapter but I'm sure you'd like it.

This chapter is dedicated to gabycheeky Thanks for the cover sweetie.

Alex's POV

It's Monday morning already and I just wanted to go back to bed and start the weekend over again.

I didn't know I was going to feel this way about school when I said I was tired of staying at home.

Max pulled over at the school parking lot and I could feel my heart racing for no reason. I didn't know why I felt this way. Maybe it was because I was scared of running into Kent or-Bryce. It somehow didn't feel good to be back to school after few days that feels like ages.

I got out of the car only to see Bryce standing few feet away as usual. My heart never lied, it was definitely racing because of him. What was he doing there? Why was he making things hard for me. I rolled my eyes at the sight of him, I really hoped he wasn't waiting for me because I was not ready to face him, not anytime soon. I had been avoiding his calls throughout the weekend because I didn't know what to say to him.

The gentle wind blew my hair into my face and I tried tucking my hair behind my ears. I knew I shouldn't have let my hair down.

He started to walk towards me and I could feel my heart beating faster than before, I wanted to run away but I don't know how to. I turned around to see if Max was still by the car but he wasn't. He was gone. Great!

I turned back around towards Bryce and tried to be cool as possible. He was in a red jacket as usual and his his spiky blonde hair was more attractive than ever. He shouldn't seem attractive to me but he did.

"Hi Alex" he said. His brows were furrowed and his cute pink lips were on a perfect straight line. I bit on my bottom lip, thinking of his lips on mine. I just wanted to hit my head on the wall to stop thinking of it but I couldn't.

He smiles whenever he sees me but he isn't right now. He must be so mad at me.

"Hi Bryce" I replied trying to hid the nervousness in my voice.

"How are you?" He moved a little bit closer and I became more nervous.

"I'm fine, thanks" I tried faking a smile.

"What's going -"

"Alex" I felt I heard an angelic voice yelled my name, interrupting Bryce. I wanted to scream thank you. I looked behind Bryce and I saw Emma and Kim waving at me.

I really couldn't say how happy I was to see them. They just saved my life from an awkward situation.

"I have to go now, I'll see you around. Bye" I walked past him before he could say another word and joined my friends. I could hear his gentle sigh as I walked away.

"Oh my...Alex" Emma nudges me slightly as she giggled along with Kim. All I did was rolled my eyes at them as we walked towards the hallway.

We got to my locker and I opened it to grab my books from it while my friend waited gently behind. Suddenly the hallway became noisier than it was, then I knew something must be going on behind me. I turned around and I saw the most cruel but sweet boy I had ever met, Kent.

He was back. My heart froze.

He walked slowly leaning from side to side like he was the bad boy of a movie. Dressed in a cute brown jacket and a tight blue jean with his sweet-rough blonde hair falling on his face, I lost my balance and almost fell.