Chapter 18

Let's just say that being a fifteen year old, pregnant teenager ISNT fun! I get the most dirtiest looks off the street. I've even been called a few names. I'm trying to keep my head held high but it's so depressing. I moved back in with Jaiden so he can make it up to me somehow. I'm sure he will but he seriously did cross the line this time, and to make matters worse since I stopped contacting Abbey she totally turned on me. She found out about the pregnancy and told EVERYONE at my old school. I was sitting in the lounge room at the pack house as gloomy as ever when my phone buzzed. I was leaning in Jaidens chest when I pulled it out of my shorts pockets. I opened the text with shaky fingers as I entered my passcode. Going into the messages I saw it was a blocks number. Oh no not another one. I still couldn't help myself, I had to read it. It said:

To, Good for nothing whore (AKA Meya)

What the fuck were you thinking getting pregnant at 15?! Do you even know who the father is. You should just kill the baby and then kill yourself. The air you breathe is a waste of precious oxygen. You are a whore and need to stop working two jobs: the corner and the pole. You are worthless and will never get anywhere in life. You mum must hate to have such a slut for a daughter, and you always wondered why everyone always hated you.

Not the best for the future, anonymous.

I finished reading the text and my gut and heart sank. I got up and ran to our room tears streaming down my now pale face.

"Where are you going? What's wrong?" Jaiden asked running behind me. Without answering I locked the door before he could get in. He was banging on the door and yelling even though I wasn't listening. I went into the bathroom and once again locked the door. I looked for something, anything to take the pain away. I wanted to die. I can't take it anymore, I just can't. Without any luck of finding anything I searched again. Then I thought if the medical cabinet. I ran up to it and grabbed any bottle of pills I could find. I didn't even know what half of them did but I grabbed all of them knowing that if I took enough it would be a painless death...... Hopefully. I heard the door of the bedroom be smashed open and I knew the bathroom door was next. I tipped all of the pills into the floor and mixed then up. Not having time to get water I scooped a handful of pills into my hand and moved it towards my mouth. Before they could reach their destination most of them flew out of my hand from shock that the door had been smashed to pieces. Quickly regaining myself I scooped them up again but yet again I couldn't get them in my mouth as I was tackled onto my back and they.

"GET OFF ME!" I screamed at Jaiden. Josh and Beau were picking the pills up of the group and flushing them down the toilet.

"GET OFF ME! I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Jaiden stayed silent and kept me still, which wasn't hard considering he was sitting on me. If I wasn't screaming at them then I was just screaming in general!

"FUCK YOU! GET OFF ME! DONT DO THAT TO THE PILLS! I NEED THEM! STOP!" I screamed. Jaiden started screaming at me as well and we were having a screaming match!

"STOP IT MEYA! WHAT THE FUCK MADE YOU THINK OF THAT! FUCK THEM! THEY DONT MATTER!"

"I NEVER WANTED THIS! YOU DID! THIS NEVER WOULD OF HAPPENED IF I WAS NEVER YOU MATE! YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE!" I spat angrily.

"WELL IN CASE YOU DIDNT NOTICE I HAVE SAVED YOUR LIFE COUNTLESS TIMES AS WELL! I LOVE YOU AND I NEED YOU! IF I HAD IF LET YOU DO THAT I WOULDNT LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW! I WOULD BE DEAD MEYA! DEAD! JUST SO I COULD BE WITH YOU AGAIN!" He roared. Still trying to wriggled out from under him I gave up. I cried harder and whispered

"That's it. I'm done. I can't do this anymore. I won't. I don't want to live anymore." I looked anywhere but at him and he sighed.

"Meya that's not true. You know we will sort this out." He assured me.

"No Jaiden. We won't. Don't you understand? I'm done." I cried. My crying stopped and I just stared into space. I felt nothing. No pain or happiness. I felt like my soul has just vanquished. It's gone.

"Meya. Please don't talk like that. Meya? MEYA!!........... TALK TO ME PLEASE! I NEED YOU!" He cried. Now tears were streaming down his face. He picked my body up bridal style and carried me out to the bed laying me down. I could see him zoning out for a bit. about 3 minutes later Tina walked in. Jaiden embraced her in a huge hug and soon pulled back when he pleaded

"Mum please help me! please! she-she just..... help her please! I-I don't know what to do!" Jaiden was panicking frantically.

"Jaiden calm down. Please." Tina said calmly. Tina walked towards me but Jaiden growled. Tina's eyes grew wide and she walked up, grabbed him by the ear and dragged him out of the room.

"Stay here!" She said sternly. He nodded as she closed the door. After a few minutes of examining me she let Jaiden back in.

"Ok Jaiden listen carefully. She is in a VERY deep state of depression." She said.

"How do we make her better?! I need my mate back." he cried.

"You need to give her something to live for. You need to pull her out of this state." She exclaimed.

"O-ok. I'll try." He sobbed. I've never seen him so upset. It's breaking my heart, but now I've put myself in this state of mind I can't seem to pull myself out. Tina walked out of the room and Jaiden sat in a chair next to the bed.

"Look Meya. I'm pretty sure you can hear me right now and I need to tell you a few things. I've loved you right from day 1. I need you. You are my life an soul. Baby I love you more than life itself. I know I fucked up baby, I know I did, and I still have to repay your for that. Please. I need you. I need you to come back to me." His words were melting my heart away. I wanted to come back to him except my body wouldn't allow it.

"Meya. You are my world. Your are the stars to my nightsky."

He laughed and said.

"I know it sounds cheesy but you are. I would rather be dead than not have you by my side. You are the fire within me, you keep me going, and right now babe my fires burning out. I need you back. Please come back." He started crying again and I could feel the deepness of my sorrow lifting off my shoulders. It was like swimming to the surface if the pool after nearly drowning. The relief was undescribable, but what I felt for this boy in front of me was more. He was my fire as I was his. We kept each other burning. Finally snapping out of the deep depression I had recently placed myself in I weekly replied

"You are my fire within." And accompanied it with a weak smile. He cried tears if relief and pulled me onto his lap. He was balling his eyes out into the nape of my neck. I've never seen a guy cry so much, although I was happy he was.

"Stop crying you tosser, your making me cry." I joked with watery eyes. He laughed and pulled my face to his and gave me a kiss like never before. This kiss was filled with lust, passion and love. It was so soft and I never wanted to leave. The glory left a bit too soon when my huge stomach moved and my brain went fuzzy. My mind was blank and I felt dizzy. My sight was blurry and I could hear voices although they were fuzzy. A few seconds later everything was back to normal and Jaiden was looking at me with a frightened look.

"Jaiden what's wrong?" I asked with worry strung through my words.

"O-our....... The baby just spoke to me. I-it took over your body." He stared at me and finished "this isn't good."