Chapter 5

I can't move and I've got something over my face. Shit, I must be I that nightmare again. The bag is ripped off my head as I know how this ends. There is a huge man. He is literally built like a brick wall. He grabs me out of the back of his ute and drags me into the messy house as I scream. This dream feels different from the normal nightmare. He throws me in a cold basement and leaves. He comes back in and I'm terrified. As he walks over to me I say

"I'm not scared of you. This is my dream and this has happened a thousand times. CAN I JUST HAVE ONE GOD DAM NIGHTS SLEEP?!" I screamed in his face. He glared at me and threw me to the ground.

"This isn't a dream hun." He said. And at that moment I realised why this one felt different. It was obvious. He was telling the truth. Now I really started to panic.

"HELP!! HELP ME!! PLEASE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He slapped me repetitively and ripped my shirt off revealing my bra. And yes I know I'm only 14 but I'm very mature for my age. Physically and mentally. I am short for my age but other than that I basically look like 16 year old. And incase your wondering. Yes, I am still a virgin. So here I am laying on the hard, cold concrete floor with this random dude ripping my clothes off. I think any aged girl would be screaming at this point.

"Get off me! IM ONLY 14!!!" I'm just screaming anything to het this lunatic off me.

"Thats good. I like young girls." He smirked evilly. "Now you will do anything i tell you to ok?" I nodded quickly not wanting to get hurt any further.

"You will answer me whenever ask you something. With words!" He spits at me and slaps me again.

"Y-yes." I stutter through cries.

"What are you?"

"I-I don't know w-what you mean." I cry out.

"You a slut! Thats what!" He punches me in the gut for not answering correctly.

"Whose slut are you?" He asks cruelly.

"Y-yours." I stutter again.

"Thats right babe." Im almost completely naked now except for my bra which me tears off without any trouble. He has his shirt off and starts unbuckling his belt.

"NO! NO!! PLEASE! DONT DO THIS!" Instead of obeying me he grinned evilly and thrust inside me it was the worst pain ever. Usually a girl is supposed to be wet so it wont hurt as much but I was a little thankful that I didn't get wet over him. He went in and out as dry as sand and as deep as the ocean. I felt the hymen break and i cringed.

"Wow baby your so tight." He exclaimed. I stopped struggling as i new it was no use. I just had to wait until he was finished. I was thinking about my life I that moment. I just lost my virginity to a crazy rapist. This is the first time that I've wanted Jaiden. Wanted him to save me.

Ive lost track of how long I've been here. I think its around 4 days. He hasn't given me any food and only a little dog bowl of dirty water. Im starving and I'm scared. I have cut marks everywhere from him torturing me and I have been raped at least 3 times a day since I got here. He I am once more with him on top of me fucking my brains out relentless and I can't do a thing about it.I'm just groaning in pain as I have no energy to do much more. All of a sudden the basement door is flung over. At first I thought t was Jaiden, but it turned it to be the police.

"Get off the girl and lay I the ground." One of the policemen yell.

"Put your hands on top of your head. You have the right to remain silent. Everything you do or say will be held against you in a court of law. Do you understand." He continues. I can feel the others checking my pulse. I'm way to weak to move.

"Is there a heartbeat?"

"Yes sir but it's very weak." I tried to stay as long as I could but it felt like something was pulling me away. Was it death? I don't know. I wouldn't mind if it was though. It seems peaceful. And with that last thought I was out.