New Shifters

//POV Rebel//
There where others too, not just Sofie, Nightshade and Jay, But two more Males and a female.
      Sari nudged me as I am thinking. "W-what?" I must have not been paying very much attention as a younger red and black haired  male. He had bright blue eyes and a a starky chin, he had pale skin and a black t-shirt on, he also was wearing black pants. He was beautiful. I couldnt stop staring at him.
    "Hello, I am Presendent Rebel Heartnick, Pleased to meet your acquaintance, I dont think I caught your name?"
    "Leo, Leo Charlston." he spoke in a low tone, as of trying to hide it from the world.
    "Now Leo," Sari spoke softly "We have to ask every student in here, Are you a Shifter, a human, or a shifter yet to shift?"
     He waited a second before saying "I am a red panada shifter"
    "I am a black wolf. And Sari over here is a White tiger."
    "Oh, cool, I should get to lunch though.. Where is the lunch room again?"  I took his soft hand in mine and led him to the lunch room "Do you have lunch too?"
     "Yes, do you want to sit with me?"
      "Really? You, the president of the school want me, a nobody, to sit with you?"
      "Yeah, why not, I want to learn more about you.." I smiled and grabbed a tray. "Plus, youll need help getting around those guys" I pointed to a group of shifty shifters, most of them had green unnatural hair, others had purple, natural hair.
   "Oh...okay.." he leaned close to me as not to get to close.
     "Hey Rebel, is this your boy toy?" said Vance, a green haired blue eyed shiftless shifter.
     "No, Vance, he is a new kid, like you where last year, I am showing him the ropes like I did for you" That made him shut up.        
     It was now the end of the last day at highschool and I was walking home when I saw Leo running, Running from what, I don't know, all I saw was him, Running head on into the street. Right in front of a moving bus.