Some Where New

AN (hey guys heres another chapter i hope ya liked the last one....i really dont like this chapter i've been getting writers block so this is where my fans and readers come in i would really appreciate some ideas on the next chapter some commnet or inbox them and thanks to eveyone who is voting and reading thank you so much )

                                                                         -luv junky 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vote...

comment...

fan...

Chapter Five:

Recap:  “hey mom, dad this really sucks” I laughed half sob “I really miss you guys but I know you both wouldn’t want me to mope around feeling down” I said as I played with my hands “I love you guys” I paused “Goodbye” I said as I dropped the two roes into each plot. I got up and started walking to the car but at this time its pouring now but I didn’t care the rain was covering the tears that flowed down my cheeks …

The ride was silent the only noise were the rain drops and the engine and its actually comforting I leaned my head on the window I felt a warm hand lightly squeezed my hand I  looked down to see and its jean’s hand I didn’t move my hand or anything I felt good in a corny kind of way I needed that just from that one touch I know everything will be okay, we arrived at the house its getting kind of dark and I didn’t even finish packing the rest of my stuff I got out the car walked inside as soon as I came inside I kicked off the heels their cute but they hurt my feet “are you hungry” jean said closing the door “yeah what you have in mind” I said picking up the killer heels “um how about pizza” jean said walking into the kitchen “sure im just gonna shower and get changed my body feels tensed up” I said walking up the stairs “sure just come down when your ready” jean yelled up to me. As I enter my room I put down the shoes by the closet took off the dress place on top of my bed, I turned around facing the mirror in front of me my skin looked a little lighter than before I have bags under my eyes if you look closely my hair is now black with a hint of dark brown I kept looking at my self in the mirror in my black and purple polka dots bra and matching boys shorts, I’ve been standing there for about maybe a good ten minutes when I felt like if someone was watching me this whole time I turned and looked around my room but nothing seems out of place then I heard something bang at the window I began walking towards the window their was another bang but a little louder this time, as I reached the window a loud thunder and lighten stuck I jumped like a cat in winter then something banged again at the window but this time even more louder than another one I looked out the window to only find out it’s a damn tree branch making all that noise I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom with my towel, flicked the lights on put my towel on the rack turned on the cold water and got in the shower washed my hair sat in there for about maybe ten minutes than got out. Dried my self got a pair of under gradients a pair of blue sweat and a black shirt that say ‘can’t touch this’ with a tongue sticking out I left my hair down and wet didn’t bother drying it why even bother. I walked into the kitchen and the pizza was already there “wow that was fast” I said as I sat down next to jean “will you was in the shower for about and hour and the pizza just got here” jean said grabbing a slice “wow really I thought I was up there for like 30mintues the most” I said as I took a huge bit of the pizza , jean laughed “for a small girl you can sure put things away” she said taking a bit out of her pizza , now I feel fat I must of looked like a pig I just put the pizza down and began taking small bites “how are you doing” she looked at with concern in her eyes “im good I thought it would be much harder to say goodbye you know” I said playing with my pizza now “I know how it feels but your gonna feel better once we leave” she said drinking some of her soda “yeah maybe when are we leaving” I said looking up at her “tomorrow night it’ll be better you’ll make new friends new school” she said with a big smile “its not like I have any friends here” I muttered “what was that I didn’t hear you” jean said pushing her eyebrows together she looked like my father with her face like that “nothing im going to bed im tried goodnight” I said as I got up and pushed in the chair “goodnight sweetie” jean said as I walked out the kitchen, jumped on my bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light bud.. The next morning I woke up its still raining my stomach was growling, went down stairs everything was gone it empty down here I stepped into the kitchen and jean was there with a man he's about in his early forty’s grayish fade hair light brown eyes tan skin medium built “good morning” I said grabbing a muffin from the counter “good morning sky this is carols he's moving everything out” jeans said pointing to carols “hey” I said with a nod “sky are you done packing so carols can get the boxes” she said looking at me “um almost just got to pack a few things then im done” I said eating the rest of my muffin “okay you need to hurry or it may stay behind” she said as she left the room with carols , I better hurry up or I’ll get left behind too , I ran up to my room packed the rest of my junk that was left in my closet while I was putting it all In a box something fell I looked down and it’s a picture frame I picked it up and turned it to see the photo and it’s a picture of me and clark smiling…