who are you

-AN: hey guys this is chapter two sorry i meant to upload sooner but my computer kept shutting off on me but anyways i hope you guys like this one better than the last chapter this one is a little bit longer thanks for reading -

Vote.

Conmment 

Fan 

chapter two: -who are you                                   

**Recap: “I’m sorry sky but your parents are dead " chief Michael said sounding sad and lost but really I was the lost one I couldn't say anything everything around me was numb silent I was shocked I didn’t know what to say or do I just began to cry...

My whole life has been turned upside down  I feel so out of place I couldn't image my parents dead but they are , their gone in an accident. Wait what type of accident chief Michael didn't  ,oh my god what if the car blew up that's a horrible way of dying, even though I know its going to hurt more knowing how they died but I wanted to know. I looked up at chief Michael  "do you know how they died”  I said as tears ran down my face  "yes it was an animal attack near by the forest"  chief said holding on to my shoulders I just sat there and cried for a good ten minutes or so when the room door open  "chief the aunt will be here tomorrow morning for sky sir”  said Clark. Did he just aunt I never knew I had an aunt I mean my father had said he has a sister but they never spoke or I’ve never met her this is all to much for me for one day  "thanks can you take sky home she needs her rest”  chief Michael said as he left the room I could tell he was awkward with me crying and not saying anything well what dose he expect my parents just died I'm alone now and to top it all off he wants me to go home its not a home any more its just a house  "sky are you ready to go"  Clark said holding the door for me ,I got up from the chair and walked out the towards the car with out saying a word. The ride home seemed longer than before and the silent was hurting me the worst I don't know what happened next but my eyes started to feel Heavy slowly closing ,next thing I knew I was in a deep sleep. I saw myself in the forest it was dark and fogy I heard a scream I turned around and it was my mom laying on the ground something was on her biting her it looked like a man  I tried to move body was frozen my heart felt like it had stoped beating I couldn't control myself I began to lose my breath tears came pouring out I tried calling out for her my month open but nothing will come out ,then I saw my father running to my mom but something jumped on him and began biting him I felt scared and hopeless my parents were dying in front of me and I couldn't do nothing i felt so weak disgusted with myself  the people who always helped me the most i let DIE! in front of me i cried until the last tear trailed down my face i just  closed my eyes for a second then I felt a cold hand on my shoulder I turned around to see a light body shallow with out a face  "your next"  it said in a whisper, before I could response the shallow try to attack me. I woke up in my room cold sweat running down my face and tears felt like I couldn't breath like my lungs was shutting down. After I calm my self down I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water but the kitchen light was on, that's strange I don't even remember coming home at all, I stopped in front of the doors I saw a woman sitting down reading some papers she had long blond hair blue eyes light skin slim like those girls that work out a lot type of slim. I tried to lean a little to get a better look when the damn door flew open she looked at me in shock  "I’m sorry sky I didn't mean to wake you are you okay need anything”  she said looking at me in the eyes, who is this woman and why she's in my house asking me if I need anything more like HOW CAN I HELP YOU!  "Who are you and what are you doing here"  I said walking towards the kitchen drawer where the knifes are, hey a girl got to protect her self right?  "I'm your aunt, your father’s sister I know you don't remember me but the last time I seen you was when you was only three years old”  she said standing up  "my aunt? My father never told me he had an sister"  I said feeling a little worried  "yeah me and your father never got along very well but I have something I want to show you”  she said holding out a photo out to me I grabed the photo it was a picture of her and my dad she looks just like him but different color hair. The picture looks like the same place dad had went on a business trip to in Europe  "that was in Europe he was on a trip and we bumped into each other there and took a picture together" She paused looking at her hands  "funny thing that was the last time I seen him he was proud of me then”  she said as she was walking towards me  "you guys look alike but what are you doing here and I'm sorry I didn't get your name"  I said handing her the photo back to her  "yeah we were twins, name is jean and I'm your new guardian”  she said with a small smile  "oh okay um what your doing"  I said pointing to the piles of papers on the table  "oh just taking care of your parents final things like their business and funereal arrangements"  jean said trying to hide the papers "when’s the funereal"  I said sitting on the chair, she looked at me and sat down  "we don't have to talk about this now it can wait till the morning"  jean said reaching for my hand I pulled it away slowly I wasn't trying to be rude but my mom would always take my hand when I was sad and I didn't want to think of her I didn't want to feel depressed anymore i dont want to have that nightmare like last night.  "No I want to know please"  I said looking at her with sad eyes  "okay its this Thursday I hope its okay I need to be back home by Monday"  jean said looking down on the papers "huh three days and your leaving me here ?"  I said looking confused  "yep and no your coming with me and while were on that topic you should start packing since there's no school this whole week for you right?"  jean said with a questionable look on her face  "but why I don't want to move I want to stay here"  I said getting up from the chair  "well you can't I already put up the house for sell and we have a whole week to leave so its not a choice"  she said raising her voice  "ugh I don't even know you and I hate you already"  I said running up stairs to my room. I slammed my door and jumped on my bed cried myself to sleep......   

.I felt cold and wet i open my eyes and found myself in the same forest but near a lake it was night already but this time it was more fogy form the last time, i got up from the grass i was wearing a white grown a lacey pale white kind of grown i heard someone laughing from the trees i dont know what it was but something was calling for me. the only thing i knew that i was walking slowly towards the trees, i was about to go more deeper into the forest but someone touched my shoulder  i turned around and a tall pale girl was right in front of me just staring at me, she's so beauitful she had these dark blue eyes full red lips long black hair that flowed with wind i didnt even notice how close she was until i snapped out of my day dream my heart started to rise up and speed up  "relax i wont hurt you"  she said as she storke my check i moved away she giggled  "where am i and who are"  i said lost in her eyes  "caught me and i'll tell you"  she said as she ran towards the trees  i didnt want to move but my feet just started to run trying to caught up to her but i lost her  she ran so fast i couldnt even see her anymore , i just ran until i reached the end of the forest i had to stop i was out of breath i put my hands on my knee trying to caught my breath. i heard something move i looked up it was a run down barn i walked slowy to the barn i mind was telling me to run but then theirs a part of me telling me to go in as if i was looking for something , i opened the half broken door and walked in the barn was dark  i heard voices   "dont come closer"   the voice said i stoped in my tracks whats going on here where the girl i saw ealier i was starting to get scared as i was about to turn around and leave some grabed my hand and yanked me to face him , his eyes was bringht red his face pale as white , his eyes was full of lust anger and hunger why would he be hungry ? he gently tilted my head while stroking my neck with his ice cold pale hands i shivered form his touch   "shh dont be afraid my sweet thing i just want a little taste"  he whisperd into my ears my eyes shoot open when i heard his words i heart was pounding like a durm i felt like my body had stop working i didnt move or made a sound   "let her go you pig"  the girl from before said , the guy that was holding on to me looked to her   "well well what do we have here two for the price of one huh! it most be my lucky day isnt fellas"   he said as two more big muslar guys came out of no where thats when my body started to react , i was trying to wiggle my way out of his grip   "hey little princess where you think your going the party is just starting"  he said holding me tighter   "um acturaly i really dont like parties its not my thing so i'll just go home if you would so kindly let me go"  i said trying to losen his grip   "she said let her go or else"  she walking closer to where we were standing   "ha!! what you think your going to do"  he said mocking her he pointed to the two other guys they grabed her by both her arms i dont know how she did it but she manged to flip them both to the ground with a loud thumd she tried running to us but the two guys got right up pulled her down while on guy held her down while the other came forwad grabed my arm   "lets hurry up and get this over with before time gets wasted"  the other guy said as he pressed my head so he can tilt it i was fighting with all i can to get away to run away from what is about to happen the next thing i felt something sharp press against my neck the pain rushed through my whole body like i was on fire i let out a scream so loud that the guy was holding on to his ears trying to block out the sound once the pain went away   "that was the best i ever had"   he smirked at me and looked towards the other twos guys "boys want some" he said laughing they let me go i ran into a corner i looked up and my widen like it was about to pop out of my head in any minute i try to look for the girl but she was already gone i closed my eyes preparing  for the wrost  to come.......