Chapter 8

Im sorry if this chapter is boring..im not really a good speller..Please tell me if this chapters sucks,cause i dont really have much ideas anymore.Do u think i should keep this story?..If u think is hould i need someone to write a sex scene for me ..*cough* *cough*..cause i dont know much about that stuff!!im only a teen!..lol..PLEASE PM ME!!OK IM BABLINNG..on to the story!!

__________________________________________________________________

Skylars p.o.v

My heartbeat was increasing as he stalked forward,hes eyes black as the night made me shiver in pleasure.

"U shouldn't run from your mate sweetheart,especially an alpha" he said huskily as he trapped me against the wall.I squealed in protest,but he just growled pushing harder against me so our chests were touching.

Well actually he was like 6 ft.5 so my head was touching his chest.Hes warm, rock hard delicious 8 pack chest.Wait what!!.

"Shut up you horny mutt"

"No!You shut up,why cant you just accept the fact that our mate wants us"

"Are you stupid?He rejected us,remember?..He just wants us for our body!.."

She just whined in reply before being quite.

I just realised he was sniffing my neck before licking the place he was going to mark.

"Mine!All mine!"he growled.

I pushed him with all my strength catching him off guard,making him stumble but not fall.He looked up at me with wide Glowing black eyes.

"How could you do that to me.You rejected me!And now you want me back.Well your not getting me back!Because I Skylar Evangeline Colmillo rejected you Michael! i yelled before running back in the forest.

Well i was going to until he caught me and pinned me against the wall.He hugged my tight growling.

"You will not leave me.Please dont" he said in a strained voice.There was something wet driping on my cheek.He was crying.The Big Bad Alpha was crying.

"Im sorry Sky for whatever i did to you,i didnt mean it.I just done that stuff to you for reputation.I was stupid!Please forgive me.I know i dont deserve you but please give me one more chance."

"I....."

_________________________________________________________________________

MVAHAHAH ..CLIFFY!

IM SORRY THAT ITS SOO SHORT..I PROMISE IL MAKE IT LONGER!!

What do u think?..she forgave him or...REJECTED HIM!..

what do u want her to do!

VOTE

COMMENT

COOKIES!! <3