Chapter 6

Ahh shit im stuck.I just wanted to punch the smirk off his face,but i couldnt cause the bitch pinned me down.I looked at his eyes they were nearly black..he was angry?!No he cant be,i looked closely and relaised it was not only anger but lust.That confused me.Thats when i looked down and realised we were both naked...shit,shit,shit my face must have looked like a tomato now.He chuckled amused by my shiness.The idiot is laughing at me.Ugh!I felt him get excited.no,no,no i started trashing around trying to get free but no use he just grownled and holded me tighter"I wouldnt do that princess"he told me.I just layed speechless..He started kissing and sucking down my neck and stopped just above my left breast.So this is it im going to belong to this retard i thought to myself.Just when he was about to bite we heard rustling in the bushes.He growled threatingly warning whatever it was to back off.He pulled me up with him covering my nakedness,but exposing his like the idiot he is .Gosh can he be any dumber.And Mike like he could hear my thoughts growled at me but i just smirked in victory.The bush rustled again and out of it stepped a .....................................

______________________________________________________________________________

What stepped out of the bushes oh????

Comment

Fan

Coookkkiiiiiseee <3

Stupid school..ugh!!--------------->pic of sara