His Soulless Rejection

A/N: So I understand that this idea is a very cliché story idea, but I couldn't stop myself from writing one. I'll try and make this story long as most of the other rejection ones are really short.

Enjoy!!!

Chapter 1

Sam's POV

“Sammy Girl! How are you?” Riley asks.

“Hey Riley! I'm pretty good, haven't spoken to you in a while. How have you been?” I reply with a big goofy grin spread across my face.

“Excellent. So tell me, has anything exciting happened recently?”

I fidgeted in my seat as I re-adjusted the phone on my ear.

“Um. Yes, actually. I shifted today,” I murmured nervously.

“Really? What colour is your wolf?”

“Um, the normal brown,” I lied.

“Have you found your mate?”

“No, and I dont want too.”

“Samantha, how could you not want a mate?”

“Uh, cause it would hate me,” I state in a 'duh' tone.

“No, a mate is someone who couldn't hate you, even if they tried.”

“Oh come on! We all know that isn't true. Have you seen me? I'm a fat ugly sixteen year old short girl. I basically have no breasts, terrible skin and weak! What kind of guy would want that?”

There was silence on the other end of the phone.

You see, Riley is my best friend, I found him on facebook one day. We talk once a week or more, and I have and always will tell him about my life and what happens in it. He's the alpha of the Gold pack but he hasn't found his mate. The best thing I like about him is that he has offered me to come live with him and his pack., he said that if I even feel that I need to move away that I was welcome there.

“You see! I told you no one would want me!” I exclaim hurt.

“What? Oh no, sorry, I just had to listen to some Rogue Report.”

“Oh.”

“Hey, can you call me back in an hour or something? I just gotta deal with some things,” he asked.

“Sure.” I hang up.

“Samantha! Dinner is ready!” Mum calls from downstairs.

“OK!”

I hop up off my bed and look at myself in the mirror. I really didn't want to go to dinner, like I needed the extra pounds. But I could just tell something was going to happen there, and it wouldn't be good.

Walking out of my room and into the packs kitchen, I ignored the insults that got thrown my way from my fellow pack members.

I didn't look up as I took my seat at the table, but I got a good smell of the food that was in front of me.

Like usual, my mother couldn't be bothered to cook for us so she decided to just chuck in a boat load of chips and pies.

I didn't look up as I heard my brother and his friend, the soon to be alpha, walk into the kitchen, but I did manage to feel their glares on me as they made their way around the table.

“Mum, do you really think Samantha needs all this fat?” Taylor, my brother asks.

That stung, but I knew it was true.

“Leave her alone, Taylor,” mum says.

“What? Mum we both know she's worthless.”

Now that was just plain cruel.

Raising my head slowly I see my brother glaring at me, the look in his eyes, how much hatred they showed as he look at me, was just intense.

“I-I'm not a waste of space,” I whisper more to myself.

“Yeah you are,” Jason, the soon to be alpha, says.

I look at him and my eyes widened. Since when was Jason so beautiful? And why I am I feeling a pull to just run over and hug him?

His eyes widened in shock as well before he turned it into a glare.

“Well lets eat,” mum says trying to ease the tension but it only made it worse.

I reached over to get some tomato sauce but someone beat me to it, or tied with me.

My skin collied with the other persons and I felt as if my hand was on fire, but in a good way. It was like fireworks going off between us, ones that only mates could feel.

I look at the hand and trail my way up its arm to its owner.

Jason looked angry and quickly pulled his hand away, grabbing the tomato sauce with him.

* * *

Dinner went by slowly, but finally I was blessed to go talk to Jason.

Once I was sure the dinning room was empty, I went up and tapped him on the shoulder. He instantly turned around and faced me.

“What do you want?” he seethed.

“I wanted to talk to you.”

“About what?”

“Your my mate,” I whisper.

He laughed humourlessly.

“No I'm not.”

“Yes you are.”

“Look, I know you have a massive crush on me, but saying that we're mates is just a new low, even for you! Like the fates would put me with a fat ugly girl like you, look at you, your 5 feet 4, making you even more fatter and uglier. So go fuck off and don't make up lies.”

I looked at him wide eyed before tears started to fall, I know I was fat, short and ugly, but did he have to really say that? He is my mate for goodness sakes!

He doesn't mean it, my wolf said.

Yeah right, he rejected us.

I took one last look at him before turning and running up the stairs and into my room.

The first thing I did, even though I was pouring my heart out and my wolf was howling in pain, I called Riley.

“Hey Sammy Girl!” he greeted.

I sniffed as a sob escaped my throat.

“What's wrong Sammy?”

“Riley, I-I think I'm going to take you up on that offer.”

A/N: Hope you liked it, please vote and comment, telling me what you thought!