Chapter 2

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry for the long wait.

This chapter is dedicated to pangel4 because it's her birthday. Hope you have such an awesome day and enjoy all your prezzies and this chapter!

RECAP:

He doesn't mean it, my wolf said.

Yeah right, he rejected us.

I took one last look at him before turning and running up the stairs and into my room.

The first thing I did, even though I was pouring my heart out and my wolf was howling in pain, I called Riley.

“Hey Sammy Girl!” he greeted.

I sniffed as a sob escaped my throat.

“What's wrong Sammy?”

“Riley, I-I think I'm going to take you up on that offer.”

Chapter 2

Sam's POV

“What do you mean?” Riley asks.

“I mean, I want to move out, to run away and come live with you. Is that okay with you?” I explain.

“It's okay with me, but what happened?”

“I'll explain when I get there.”

“Okay, where do you want me to pick you up?”

“The super market in the middle of this town.”

“Okay, what time?”

I look at the clock. “12.” That gave me 4 hours to pack all my stuff.

“Okay. See you then.”

“Bye.”

* * *

Four hours later I was waiting at the super market for Riley's black sedan. When I left home I didn't leave anything for them to know where I went, I didn't leave a note because I knew it would be a waste of time and they probably wouldn't even read it. They were now nothing in my life, I won't care if they try and find me and I won't care if they don't care. They're all arrogant stuck up bitches who need a kick in the ass.

I was to lost in my thoughts that I hadn't realised Riley's car had stopped in front of me until he called out my name.

“Sam?” he spoke.

I shook my head and looked at him, his familiar caramel hair and hazel eyes looked at me with worry. I tried to smile at him but it ended up a little wobbly.

I had been holding most of my tears since what happened, I didn't want to cry at home and I did not want to cry when I was running away.

“Hey,” I whispered so quietly I thought he wouldn't be able to hear me.

“Come on. Let's get going.”

I nod and walk to the other side of the car before hopping in. I took the backpack off my back which held a few items that I needed.

As soon as I got into the car Riley started it up and smoothly drove out of the car park. I could feel his stare on me every few seconds but I didn't want to see the worry and curiosity there so I twisted until I was facing the window, my gaze held on the forest surrounding his car.

Around an hour later we pulled up in front of a gigantic pack house, it wasn't as big as my one but came pretty close.

The engine cut off and we were surrounded in silence. No one said anything. I willed myself not to cry. I always got told that crying was for the weak and I didn't want to seem weak, not now, not ever.

“So... What happened?” Riley broke the silence.

A/N: I know that it's super short and that it took me a while to upload but I have a reason! Well the day I was gonna upload my dad truned the wifi off so we hadn't had it back on until now. I hadn't finished the chapter and thought that I would stop it here instead of you guys waiting longer.

NOTE: I won't be writing this story for a long time, I need to focus on My Hero, My Mate and maybe start writing Disguised As A Nerd again.