GROUP SESSION NO. 1, TOP SECRET FILE

<rustling, 00:00:05 seconds>

CLIENT #1: What do you want now?

X: To study you. What do you do when you're bored, or alone, or anytime really?

CLIENT #3: Well, I'm usually definitely not spending my free time sitting in some room with a bunch of freaks asking me questions about my personal life. 

X: That's not what I meant. 

CLIENT #3: I was quite aware of that. 

CLIENT #4: What did you do with our brothers and sisters?

CLIENTS #1 & #2: Yeah! 

X: Um, well you see...

CLIENT #3: You killed them, didn't you? Why I oughta...

<smashing, 00:00:13 seconds>

CLIENT #2: Blaize! Stop!

CLIENT #3: Why should I? They probably killed everyone! What about Joey? Doesn't that piss you off, Sky? Get mad!

X: No! We didn't kill them! They aren't even actually here.

CLIENT #1: Wait... what?

CLIENT #2: How?

CLIENT #3: What the hell is wrong with you people? Of course they're here! They just wanna throw us off!

CLIENT #4: Shut up and listen for a goddamn second, won't you?

<grumbling, 00:00:02 seconds>

X:  Well, Abyss here is a shapeshifter as well as an umbra-kinetic. Basically, he shape-shifted into your siblings and acted like them to cause you to want to come with us. I personally believe it was an excellent plan. Though, your... Joey, he is here.

CLIENT #3: You sneaky little fucker! 

CLIENT #2: Blaize! Watch your language!

CLIENT #3: <sigh> Sky. Sky. Shiloh. Don't you know me, like, at all?

CLIENT #2: You know not to call me that. 

CLIENT #3: Wait a minute... who's Abyss?

X: Um... well... he's your brother.

<silence, 00:00:07 seconds>

CLIENT #3: What.

CLIENT #4: Guys! What do you people want from us? We have nothing to do with you!

CLIENT #3: SHUT UP MORGAN I HAVE A FUCKING LONG LOST BROTHER!

X: ...On the contrary. You four are actually figments of our creation.

CLIENT #1: Actually, I came from my mom, thank you. 

CLIENT #3: Are you ignoring me, Wizard?

X: ...Yes, you did come from your mom. Your parents were here in this exact place, years ago.

CLIENT #1: What? How is that possible? 

X: Let me explain. Long before you were born, your parents signed up to be test subjects. They thought it would be a cool experience to be a part of a creation that could change the world. Of course, who wouldn't--

CLIENT #3: Me. I wouldn't. Now tell me about Abyss. Is he cool?

CLIENT #1: Shh!

X: ...As I was saying, your parents signed up to be test subjects. They really had no idea what they were getting into, though. And this little... project, if you will, was called Project: Nyne. We thought it was perfect. Nothing could possibly go wrong. The thing Project: Nyne was testing was... well-

CLIENT #4: Super powers...

X: Precisely. Super powers. We wanted to test to see if we could inject one of your parents with some different DNA, and hopefully when your parents... um...

CLIENT #3: What he means, children, is that this Project: Nyne was testing to see if our parents got laid would we get super powers. Now how do I have a brother and why is he here?

X: ...Actually, yes. And... Blaize, while your parents were here, they had Abyss first. And the same with parents, Morgan, with your sister, Anya. But, unfortunately, while the project was in session, your parents escaped... and when they escaped, they left Abyss and Anya behind. It was too dangerous to take them with. So, they settled down all over the country, some in large cities, making it extremely difficult to find them and bring them back. And they had you children. Your mothers never got pregnant in the facility, except for Blaize's and Morgan's...I suppose after a while they assumed we forgot about them, and transferred to smaller towns. And, though its about sixteen, seventeen years later, we had to finish Project: Nyne. And when you four all appeared in Galen... it was a perfect opportunity to finish the project. See if it really worked. And, obviously it did since you four are sitting before me, but how well did it work? That's why you're here. You four are the beginning of a new generation of superhumans!

CLIENT #1: Wow... do you have any idea how foolish that is?

X: Excuse me?

CLIENT #1: It's idiotic! If every human were superhuman, everything would be chaos! That's why nobody naturally has powers! We're not supposed to have them! It could possibly even result in the end of the world! Your lot is a bunch of psycos! And to be frank, I want to have no part in the end of civilization. So if you'd kindly let us go...

X: I'm afraid I can't do that. 

<silence, 00:00:25 seconds>

CLIENT #1: Then I don't think we are going to get along too well.

CLIENT #2: ...Ralph. 

X: My name is not Ralph!

CLIENT #4: I think it fits. 

CLIENTS #1 & #2: Yeah, it  does. Mhm. 

X: Ugh. Take them away.