New twins at school

okay guys i tried to make it really long hope you enjoy

PLEASE

VOTE

FAN

AND

COMMENT

*********************************************************

  Chapter 3

'Roxy POV'

I woke up by the sound of my dogs barking and my little brothers cry, I groaned having to face reality.  “Why did we have to have that dog in this house?” I mumbled in my pillow. I heard my phone beep telling me that I had a text message. I yawned and tiredly stretch out my hand to wear my cell phone lay on my drawer next to me. I looked at the message and saw that it was from Nick making my lips twitch to a smile.

‘Wake up sunshine time for school. I’m going to pick you up so get ready’ Nick sent me.  I set the phone down to where it lay previously and sat up. I yawned tiredly slapping both of my cheeks gently trying to wake up. I pulled the covers out of me and walk to my huge closet.

I looked thru everything in there trying to find the perfect outfit for today. I mumbled no’s when I say pink shirts or dresses I got from my idiot older brother who know that I despise this kind of color. I smirked when I saw the outfit for today that will get Nick more protective when it came to the horny guys in my school.  It was a blood red t-shirt that made my D cups look slightly bigger and a pair of black jeans that made my legs look longer than before.

I walked to my bathroom to change out of my pajamas to my more interesting clothing. As I was done changing I saw my hair look slightly tangled up from my mirror. I ran my hands thru it first so when I used my brush it would hurt afterwards. I got out my favorite necklace since I was a child. It was gorgeous. It was a silver chain that held on a blue diamond that was hold by silver that had a few small diamonds on the sides, making it sparkle when the sun shines to it. My dad bought it for me on my fifth birthday he called it ‘Angel Tear’.

As I was putting tying my shoelaces I heard some banging from my brothers room. I got in front of my Michael’s room where I can hear more of the banging noises. I sighed and opened the door ready for anything weird I would see, since the last time I came in here I saw him making out with a pillow or the time I saw him with balloons attached to his butt.  

Instead of seeing something weird or disturbing I saw my brother banging his head to his wooden desk. I looked around his blue colored room. There was crumbled paper all over the place. First all around the full trash cans, his king size bed, and finally all over his desk where he was still banging on.

I coughed loudly making him stop mid way to banging his head again. He turned around slowly at me sending me dark glares with his green eyes he inherited from our grandfather. I walked to him and kneel down at him making sure not to smile at him.

“So what got you down?” I asked him running my fingers against his bruised forehead. He glared at me again and slapped my hand away from him making me frown and him smirk at me, for a little kid he sure is deadly.

“Nothing really. It’s just—“ he stopped in the middle of his sentence and shake his head “well you see that Nathalie’s birthday is coming up and I still need to find a present for her” he said looking at me sadly then change to hopefully. I frowned at him looking at him strangely since he was also kneeled down in front of me and put his hands in my shoulders.

“Can you help me find a perfect gift for her?” he asked to me hopefully. I opened my mouth to respond but of course this idiot interrupted me. He put his hands together making him look as he was praying.