Nick's family

***************************************************

Roxy POV

"Ummmm"  Nick couched nervously and looking around the room not making eye contact with me "How about we don't play that now I mean we need to get ready for class" he smiled shyly at me. I giggled a bit making him frown and make his forehead wrinkle up. I got out of the chair and sat on his lap pouting at him making my bottom lip stick out and my eyes bulge out making me look like a innocent angel. His frowned immadiently replaced and turn into a warm smile with those beautiful kind eyes.

I sighed and put my head on his chest next to his heart were it was beating loudly as if beating for the last time. He put his hands around my waist and kissing my neck while caressing my cheek looking at me as if i am the most interesting thing ever. I smiled at him pecking his lips.

"Fine i won't force you into like the last time." my lips twitched a bit remembering the last time we haved played. "You just won ‘let that go will you" he mumbled at me. I pretended to think about it then smirking and shaking my head. He rolled his eyes at me looking at me amused.

"Okay then let's play KM game" i said to him. He eyes held confusion and a glint of amusement. "What is KM? Does it stand for 'Kick Mario'?" he asked me. I giggled and him chuckle, i shocked my head to a no.

"It stands for". I grabbed the back of his neck. "Kiss". I pulled his head lower so our lips can be an inch apart. "Me" I then crashed my lips to his making him moan and me smile. We danced with our lips moving in sync and pulling ourselves even closer making both of us pant breathless. I pulled away slightly to see his eyes hold a hint of desire. I smiled at him and pecked his lips and cheeks making him hold tighter on me.

I was kissing his neck when i felt him pull me back so i was looking him in the eyes. He was still panting breathless with a few lipstick stains in his neck and cheeks. He coughed nervously and looking at me embarrassed.

"My mom asked if you would like to come over at my place?" he told me shyly making bite my lip not trying to hold let out a ’awe’. But before i can open my mouth to respond his question he beat me to it.

"I mean you don't have to come today. It's alright i can just tell her you can make it today." he said in a rush, thankfully i can speak  his language. I rolled my eyes at him and pecking his lips making smile cheekly at me.

"I would love to go epically since you're mom makes the most delicious food ever" i said exitedly. He chuckled and shaking his head looking at me amused. "So the only reason you want to go is because of the food?" he asked me raising one his eyebrows at me. I pretended to be hurt by putting my hand over my heart and looking hurt for what he said. "That sir is not nice for you to say for a young lady like me." i said to him still looking at him hurtful for his words.

"But my lady if i remember correctly you aren't that young" he said smugly with an amused smile. I cursed under my breath making him chuckle. Dam him for always being right and for his super hearing. "Fine that is not the only reason why i would love to go to your humble adobe" i smirked at him. "Well what is the other reason for then?" he asked me. I played with his hair wavy hair and sighing. "Well the others reason is, because i want to play some of you're brother video games" i said with a smirk making him frown.

"So that is the only reason why?" he said sadly. I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together also pecking his lips multiple of times. "That isn't the only reason why okay. The other reason is, because i would love to see all your baby pictures" I said smugly making him look embarrassed.

He laughed nervously and scratching the back of his neck. "How about this we don't go and go watch that new chick flick that is starting today?" he tried to convince me but fail miserably since he forgot that i hate chick flicks.