chapter four

Yes this is another chapter on ‘the Heart is Broken’! I am really sorry I didn’t post on this last week. That’ll probably happen on at least one of my stories that I work on each week. Please enjoy.

Kiyoko’s pov

‘Will this boy ever stop doubting me?’ I thought to myself.

Sasuke stood a few feet from me glaring in my direction. It’s been like this since their mission and my patience is wearing thin. His glares at the back of my head are getting annoying. It’s obvious he’s the least I was looking forward to train.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Six days ago, we encountered with the sand ninja. The following day Kakashi and I told team 7 they would be taking the Chunin exams. As expected Naruto jumped on the messenger and wouldn’t let go.

“Stop drooling on my vest!” Kakashi ordered.

“Naruto, if you get off him we can tell you the rest.” I calmly stated.

He was pulled off by Sakura and sat on the concrete. His energy never decreased. Chuckling at his personality I composed myself once again.

“Now that everyone’s relaxed I’d like for you to hear the rest of my speech. The exams will be in seven days. It would be best to train some before they start and I asked Kiyoko if she could do that.”

A hand settled on my head in a kind manner. Two of the students immediately rejoiced but the last student didn’t look too happy. His eyes pierced mine in a threatening way that didn’t phase me at all. I’ve seen better glares from the ninjas I had to kill.

“The first three days Kiyoko and I will be training you together. The last three days Kiyoko will train each of you individually so you can master your skills. I sadly have some paper work I must do on those days.”

We all gave him a deadpanned face telling him we knew he was lying.

“We’ll start in the afternoon so you guys can go.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn’t that hard training them. When the time was needed they had perfect team work. Naruto and Sakura’s individual skills weren’t that bad either. In fact, I was pleased to prepare them for the exams. They had the capability to actually pass. It was the final day before the beginning of the Chunin exams and the last one to train was Sasuke.

For some time he’s been unwilling to work with me. As soon as he came to the field he went off without me. I stayed out of his way and observed his methods. Even if he doesn’t want me teaching him I should supervise just in case. I would give him advice on his aim and he would ignore my being. It finally got to the point where I wanted answers.