chapter one

I'm posting a lot of stories today and I hope u guys like them. This one I've been working on for a little while. I hope u enjoy! :)

Kiyoko’s pov

Zabuza-sama’s having a hard time with these kids and the copy ninja. Brother and I are watching from a tree staying hidden.

“Do you think we should help Zabuza-sama, Haku?”

“Very soon. It seems Kakashi Hatake is more powerful than we thought.”

I nodded in agreement. Zabuza was pinned to a tree with kunai sticking from his body. Kakashi stood on the branch above him. He pulled a kunai out of his pouch. That’s when I intervened. I threw 2 senbons at his neck putting him through a temporary death state.

Forgive me Zabuza-sama but that was the only way of saving you.

Haku and I appeared on the tree next to where Kakashi was standing. All of their heads turned to us.

“You’re right, it was his last battle.” Haku said.

Kakashi jumped down from the tree branch and checked Zabuza’s pulse.

“He’s dead alright.” Kakashi muttered.

“But who the heck are those two?” the blond, Naruto, asked.

I jumped down while my brother stayed on the tree.

“From the looks of their mask I’d say they’re tracker ninja.” Sakura answered.

“What are tracker ninjas?” Naruto asked.

While Sakura and Kakashi explained what tracker ninja are we just stared at them.The black haired boy watched us carefully. His name was Sasuke if I remember. His eyes bored into my mask.

“Who the hell are you?!” Naruto yelled pointing at us.

“Naruto, calm down. They’re not the enemy.”

“C’mon! Zabuza was big and strong. It took us forever to beat him and then they just hit one shot at him and he’s dead?!”

“It’s true. There are people stronger than you, and younger than me.”

My brother and I vanished and appeared beside Zabuza-sama.

“We’ll be disposing of the body. Please excuse us.”

With that said, we took Zabuza-sama’s body away.

Over the next few days, Zabuza-sama had to stay in bed for at least a week. He needed extra care because of his injuries in the fight with the copy ninja. Haku went out once and told me about his encounter with that Naruto kid. It seemed he said something to my brother that got him thinking.