(Ashton) 'Something I Need'

dedicated to Jo! I REALLY hope you like it! Merry Christmas! :) x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Imagine

You and Ashton are spending your second christmas together, as best friends. It sort of became a tradition, you would go over Ashtons to watch Christmas films, drink hot chocolate and cuddle near the fire place, all snuggled up on the couch. It was one of the most favourite times of the year. Where you could laugh and chat about the memories you shared together. But something about it this year is special. You haven't quite figured it out yet, but you'll know when the time comes. You'd just finished eating a chocolate sundae and now were cuddling againt each other on the couch, drinking hot chocolate.

"Hey, Jo?" Ashton whispers as you keep eye contact with the television as a movie played. "Yeah?" you whisper back, taking a glance over to Ashton's flawless face. It was quite dark in the room, but the fire place had lite up his face like no other. "Thankyou for spending your christmas here with me... It means a lot!" Ashton replies looking down at you. "Hey, what are friends for? Anything for you!" You say placing your fingers through his curly hair. "I uh, I think this should become a weekend thing too.." Ashton exclaims. "You think so?" You question, if thats ok with him. then why not. "Yeah, I'd really like that!" He replies smiling. You cuddle into his chest, making you feel him breathe. It's calm and relaxed.

"Ash?" you say softly, you quickly check the time. 'Only 10pm' you sigh. You normally stay up at least til 1am on christmas, chatting and just keep each other company. "I really want to thankyou for talking to me when I was the new student, for having the guts to approach me and I'm just... So thankful I met you, without you.... I- I dont know where I would be without you." You were going to contine when Ashton stopped you.

"Jo stop! It's getting emotional!" Ashton chuckles. "But I'm being 100 percent serious!" You pout your lips in sadness. "The truth is, I'd never be anywhere without you! You're the one who picked me up when I was down, it doesn't matter who started our friendship or when, just know I'm here til the very end!" Ashton giggled. "Why are you laughing?" You say curious. "The last sentence rhymed!" he said poking his tounge at you.

It all came together now, over the past 2 years you'd stuck by him through thick and thin. Finally you've discovered your true feelings, for Ashton... You were in love with him. You just didn't realise what love had felt like. Because Ashton was the only ever guy friend you'd had. He was the only person practically there for you. He knows who you are as a person and loves you for it. But can the one you love, love you back? Even more as a friend without getting one another hurt?

"It's taken quite some time to realise this, because I'd never experienced it before. I- it's really hard for me to say this but... I-" You freeze. Ashton looks at you with slight worry in his eyes. "Hey, you can tell me anything, you know that!" Ashton smiles down at you, giving you a kiss on the cheek. Probably meaning nothing to him. You sit up properly and shyly smile. You take in a huge breath and exhale. Hoping the butterflies in your stomach will hurry up and disappear. You swallow the lump in your throat and take another breath.

"I love you Ashton, so much!" Tears start whelming in your eyes. 'He doesn't love me back' you think, suddenly a thumb wipes a tear running down your cheek. "You have something I need that keeps me going. I believe it's love Jo, I love you too!" Ashton whispers grinning after. "I- reall-" Soft lips pierce onto yours making all your thoughts go away. The butterflies feel like fireworks and your hearts beating so fast from the tension between the two of you. "I need you forever!" Ashton says out of breath. You smile as you kiss his precious soft and warm lips again. This was yet, another amazing Christmas with Ashton.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So I uh wrote this straight after watching a movie... I guess that's where it come from hahah

Vote and comment???

thankyou so much for over 17k reads can we get to 20k on CHRISTMAS DAY??

Love Chu! <3