Welcome To The Freak Show

Alice's Fun Times

She sits on a tree branch her legs swinging back and forth. A maddening grin spreading across her pale face. She tilts her head to the left. Cool wind blows her crimson bangs from her glowing red eyes, with the whites of them having had turned pitch black. Her red and black Lolita dress scrunches every time her black and red stripped legs move.  Her black tap shoes hitting each other in rhythmic tones as she watches the scene before her.

She puts a hand to the back of her ear and listens closely to the screams of pain and terror. She giggles a soft melodic sound, but could easily be made perfect for a lovely killer.

"That's what Alice likes to hear! Give Alice more screams! Let the buildings burn!" She giggles again. "Silly me. I mean let the little itty bitty houses burn with their owners, but don't forget the big castle at the top!" Alice points a black and red polished nail to the white castle at the very end of the village.

"Witch! Come down before I shoot thee down!" Alice's grin broadens as she looks at a Knight pointing a flaming arrow at her. "Witch? I'm much prettier than them! Anyway, Luc doesn't like Alice. Remember that name for it'll be the last thing you hear dear." Alice says in a sing song voice. Her smile stays in place as she jumps off the tree branch she sat on. Landing gracefully in front of the Knight that stares stunned at the innocent looking girl, with a murderous look in her "normal" reddish-brown eyes.

"You shall not run, witch! You are surrounded. My name is the last you'll be hearing in this life. It be Sir Viktor, remember it well heathen." Alice yawns into her hand and waves off his threat like a fly.

"Oh dear. Alice has made you too confident. What a troublesome sacrifice. I've been looking everywhere for you, and it looks like I've flushed you out." Alice puts her hand down, and an intricately designed butcher knife comes out from the black sleeve ruffles of her dress.

"Oh yeah, I'm neither a witch," Alice pauses and puts a finger to her chin. "Well I may let heathen slide, but dear, Alice of Human Sacrifice is a murderess." The flames change direction, and shade over Alice's face. 

"A demon!" Viktor screams as he sees her face shadow over. All he sees are glowing red eyes and a fanged smile. Alice giggles. "Murderess, thank you." She says in a demon voice mixed with hers. "Why so serious, Viktor?" Alice raises her arm, that holds her knife, and brings it down, dead center of Viktor all the way down until he is split in half. Alice stares at his form before poking his center, and he falls to the left and right.

"Hm?' Alice tilts her head to the side. Then she smiles widely as an arrow hits her chest, the area where her heart should be at. Alice looks down at the arrow, and pulls it out like as if it were a simple splinter on her pinky. Blood spills from the opening in her chest, Alice shivers in pleasure as the crimson liquid runs down her.

"Welcome to my Wonderland." Alice puts her knife out and starts to twirl, flames dancing around her as she increases speed, becoming a simple blur of red and flame.

"Spin once, spin twice, chop a head or two, either way is fine by Alice!" Alice says as she continues to lop off body parts of an entire army. "Alice is having so much fun! You humans are so ephemeral, it's no fun, but there's always more!" Alice slows, and stops as her work finishes. She looks up, closing her eyes as blood rains down on the ashes of the village.

"Welcome to my Wonderland, it's so much fun." Alice opens her eyes and smiles wide as her body stains with all the crimson liquid that had ended it's fall. Alice tilts her head to the side, snapping her neck. "What's next?" Alice questions straightening her neck, and skipping off through the pools of blood and the ashes. "Next town! That's it!" Alice cheers, and starts to swing her head side to side as she skips along the bloody path.

                                                 ~0~

"Oh my dear lord, have you heard?!" A chubby, aristocrat woman says, fanning herself. "No, what?" Her skinny, almost toothpick like female companion questions, eager to hear her friend's latest gossip. "I hear that the village two towns away was burned down, no one survived. Not even the King of the place." She says with an over dramatic tone that brings the attention of more people out and about, minding their own business.

"Hey, and want to know something else?" A cloaked girl says as she steps out of an ally way. The women squeal in fright, and look at the lovely young girl. "Don't sneak up on people like that foolish girl!" The skinny almost skeletal woman says to the smiling young girl, her innocent smile making them calm a bit.

"Forgive me, dear ladies, but I could not help but over hear your conversation about the destroyed village. I hear there were no survivors, but there were witnesses." She says to the women as the young girl lightly tilts her head to the side. The women's eyes flash with hunger for knowledge of the strange young girl before them. She puts a finger up, and motions for the women to come closer. Her innocent smile discreetly broadens into a dark smile.

"I heard that one person killed them all. A powerful murderess named Alice of Human Sacrifice. She was attacked multiple times, but she would not go down. In fact the inflicted injuries made her all the more," She giggles. "Happy." The women shiver at the look in her eyes.

"Girl, what is your name and what are you doing unescorted?" The chubby woman questions her. The girl giggles again, and puts a finger to her cheek, tilting her head to the finger on her cheek. "Alice." The women gasp and scream in horror as Alice's eyes flash red.

"Why so serious?" Alice questions pulling out a knife from under her cloak, the hood falls, and her crimson bangs blow around, her dark brown hair sways back and forth as she skips after the two women, who had run. Alice lops off the heads of anyone who happens to get in her way.

"Alice is coming to get you. Run, run, Alice will come to you. Slice you up. Mince you up. It all depends on Alice's boredom!" Alice smiles and throws her blade at the chubby woman, dead center where her spine is connected to her brain stem.

Her skeletal friend screams, and trips over her own two feet. Alice jumps, landing right in front of the woman. "Why so serious?" Alice questions with a bloody grin before pushing her blade up through the woman's throat, and shoving the blade tip through her mouth. The woman gags, and drowns, falling limp in mid air. Alice winks at the dead woman before throwing her away like trash on top of her dead friend.  Alice looks over at the horrified witnesses. She smiles wider at them, and they start to run for their lives.

Alice giggles, and swings her knife around. "It's so much fun. Lets play forever and ever." Alice smiles and skips away to chase after her victims. . . .Excuse me. I mean sacrifices.

                                         ~0~

"And when was this killing spree, M'lady?" Alice grins, and cups the chin of a white skinned, black lipped, stripped pointy nosed, Gothic clown. She smiles at him, and he smiles right back. "It was so long ago I don't care to remember. You're still my favorite." Alice says to him. He kneels before her, taking her small hand in his long white hand, and kissing it softly.

"I'm honored, M'lady." He says with a grin, showing his matching white fangs. Alice giggles, and stands up. "Yes, yes, it's an honor to work for evil. It's so much more fun!" Alice jumps off the steps, and lands gracefully on the ground.

"Yes, Jeffy?" Alice questions the white skinned, wide eyed, eternally smiling killer. He bows his head to her, and then looks back towards the entrance of her throne room. "Someone is getting curious again and wants to question you. Alice grins widely, and twirls to the shadows as her throne room doors open.