6. Information

Chapter 6

199 days

13 hours

Oh hold me close just one more time

Your perfect touch, your lips on mine

because Perfect things- they never last

We steal our moments, oh so fast.

BY: AbigaIl

***********************************************************************************************************

Calder POV

Yesterday didn't go the way I thought it would. I honestly didn't know how I would react to my mate. I hadn't expected Alderieye to act the way he had. We have been living in fear of the unknown for 17 years. The idea that somehow it could all end, and all because of one person must have been overwhelming.

"I couldn't let you reject him, I will try not to surface in his presence so the two you can get to know each other." Aldereieye gave voice.

"I don't want to get to know him. I will not be brainwashed by all of this "mates" nonsence. I have a brother to think about."

"I am well aware of that, before you go ahead and do something the entire world will regret, let me say that, the only way for US to awaken our brother. We need our mate to raise the power we harness on the inside. Do you understand?"

"Fine, I do understand. I don't want to be another person, who falls for a complete stranger. Get married in two weeks all because of a "bond". My father and uncle Oraeh are well past the mating age and have yet to find theirs, they are doing just fine."

"That may be true, but your father doesn't have the fate of the world resting in his hands." After that Aldereiye quieted down, he easily tired from using his power to fend off Elereieye from taking over.

I leaned back in my bed, and thought about the whole situation. My brother's mate, maybe he could help me.

"""""skip of time""""""

I clasped my hands together tightly. I wasn't sure about this but maybe it would be worth it. "Are you certain of this?"

"Yes, the warlock I know is very wise. He could conjure up a spell for you to wake my mate with."

I looked at Aisling's face. I really didn't have a reason to not to trust him, "Aisling, I well aware of Kindar's wisdom. But the magic he practice's is forbidden...dark."

Aisling waved his hand in the air, as if to dismiss my thought...ok then. "That is besides the point. What I'm trying to say is, my mate is practically dead. I need him and I don't know how long I can last without him. So please, just try."

"Ok...Alright, I may not understand this whole mating thing, but you deserve to be with your's...my brother deserve's his life back."

Aisling grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips, "Thank you my brother. But I must warn you though, there is a woman that wants you dead. Her name is Esillia, she is out there and looking for you. She will stop at nothing to ensure your death. We must be careful."

"Alright, I will. Lets go."

*

*

*

*

*

Quintis POV

Quintis watched the single droplets of rain hit the pane of the window without ceremony. He could no longer lie to himself. This situation needed to be handled, so neither Calder nor Ashur got hurt badly. Quintis was sure he would die in peace if he knew for certain that both his children would be alive and well with their mates.