The Royal Submissive (boyxboy)

Prologue

The royal submissive

Esillia waited patiently for her son to cry out, but there was no sound.

Fear plastered the walls of her mind. Esillia was worried this would happen. Her mother had warned her about the witch and werewolf mating. Mother said that nothing good ever came out of it.

Esillia stopped pushing, her alpha son had been born into the world. The second child, left in her womb was of no use to her.

"Esillia, madam, I beg of you to push. His head is at the opening, just a few more and that will be it!"

Esillia almost spat in the doctor's face. How dare he command her? "Love, calm down, and breath for me. I love him with everything inside of me, birth him for me." Esillia turned her head to Quintis as he spoke. Her body obeyed Quintis without hesitation. She would bring forth "that thing" into the world for her Quintas.

Esillia resisted the urge to block her ears as the child's wailing filled the silent labor room. She swallowed her nausea when soft lips pressed against her forehead. "Thank you, Esillia. I hope you know I love you. These children are now my life. I know you do not accept the submissive one as yours. And you hate me for keeping him alive, but thank you for doing it for me."

Esillia connected her lips to Quintis' for a moment, before sighing. "You can still change your mind, that child will bring only destruction into the world." Esillia was hoping, Quintis would reconsider. That he would kill his son, so she and him could be together forever, and when Quintis' mate showed up, they would kill her as well.

Quintis stepped away from Esillia. What was she not telling him? Esillia kept warning him about the destruction his son would bring. But, Quintis had a gut feeling that the story did not end there. She had to be keeping something from him. "What is it that you're not telling me?" Quintis inquired.

Esillia's brows arched perfectly in unison. She chuckled, Quistis seized to understand what was funny about the situation. Esillia finally spoke after a long pause of Quistis glaring and her and Esillia staring off into space. She explained then, "Our precious alpha son is at the moment, not 'were'. His wolf is in his submissive twin brother's body. Our alpha will appear to be dead, but he is indeed alive. Unless you kill that abomination, our son will be on life support until his mate is found. If his mate is found at all. At the moment your abomination has submissive and dominant wolves in his body. Before his eighteenth birthday he will find his mate. If the two wolfs have the same mate the dominant will kill the sub and your son will die. The dominant wolf will return to our alpha son's body where he belongs, our son will then wake up. If the sub and Dom wolves don't have the same mate then things will complicate themselves." Esillia finished there, she hated the results of this option. If the two wolfs had different mates, Quintis would forever regret keeping his son alive. At least that was her opinion.

"What?" Quintis interrupted Esillia's thoughts. "What happens if they have different mates?" Quintis was on the edge of his seat, he needed to know.

"If you keep him alive, you will find out."

Quintis sighed, and walked away from the bed. He should have known better than to expect Esillia to tell him. Even though he loved her with all of is humane side, Quintis never appreciated how Esillia liked hiding the truth.

Quintis was about to walk out the door, when he turned his head to say, "What happens if the sub dies now?"

Esillia smiled, she loved this alternative, "If you let him die, the dominant wolf would automatically return to our sons body. And I wouldn't have to leave you." Esillia's tone softened for the end sentence, she hoped that would influence Quintis to change his mind.

Esillia was more than shocked, when Quintis slammed the door closed, but not before saying, "I will not kill my son."

Esillia composed herself after a moment, then spoke, "Then you will suffer the consequence, and forever regret the day you were born."

Quintis was too far away to hear the warning.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE
VOTE AND COMMENT

•MarmarG