Chapter one

>>Jacobs house<<

Jacob POV (Point of view)

"I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, I turned it off and tried to forget today is the first day of school."

Jacobs mom: hurry up sweetie or I will leave you

"I get up out of bed .I go in the shower, get out and put in my clothes, which are my blue button up shirt with a black and white tie with kakie pants, I put on my black sneakers, I runs my finger threw my Afro and head downstairs."

Jacob mom: look who finally decide to come out of bed, morning sleepy head.

Jacob: hi mom, where's my glasses?

Jacob mom: over there

"I grabs my glasses and put them on, this year they actually look good, I grab my bag and head out the door, I get in the passenger seat of the car."

Jacob mom: you ready?

Jacob: yeah

Jacob mom: then let go

"She drives down the block, I start to think about how the school will be like, would people like me? or I just be the nerd of the school like always? I am just going to have to find out."

Jacob mom: well we are here

Jacob: thanks mom

"I kiss her cheek and watch her leave, I turn around and look at my school, it big but not small, but there is a LOT of students here, well her I go."

Ce-Ce POV

"I woke up and did my daily routine I put in my 2 infinity and beyond shirt with some blue ripped jean and my black Dr.Martins, I put my hair in a pony tail I take my phone and text sunny and tell her to hurry up a be at my house at 8 sharp, I got downstairs to see of course a note that says went to work here 50 bucks love ya dad, ever since mom left he been supper busy and I hate it, anyway I check my phone to see its 7:59 I walk out side and see sunny in her car."

Ce-Ce: heyyyy girl

Sunny: hi love, you look cute

Ce-Ce: as always, you to boo

"She takes out her phone and takes a pic of us, she gives me that you ready look I nod my head and she starts driving."

Sunny&Ce-Ce: here we go

>>School<<

Jacobs POV

"I walk in school and see so many kids, lucky I already know where my classes are, there online, I walk to my locker as soon as I open it a bunch of girls start looking at me, I don't know if I look ugly or is because I am new but I am used to it now."

Rayan: hey Afro puff

Jacob: me?

Rayan: uh yeah, you new?

Jacob: yeah

Chesanto: what's your name Afro dude

Jacob: my name is Jacob, Jacob Perez

Rayan: well since you new, and your style is kinda in the cool side we are going to take it easy in you, I am rayan or ray that's Chesanto and he is Craig

Craig: hey

Jacob: hi, so I have to head to class, nice to meet you guys

Rayan: alright see ya around Afro puff

"Well they seem nice so far I have 3 friends, new record for me, I walk into my home room and sit in the back, I hope we don't have to talk about our self."

Teacher: hello class my name is Mr.Caldwell and I am you guys homeroom teacher for the year and there are no assigned seats, so since there extended homeroom today, you guys can talk it up.

"I take out my drawing book and start to draw, I am good at drawing and dancing but no one knows not even my mom, I continue to draw until this girl comes up to me."

Mary: hi

Jacob: hello

Mary: umm I saw you here by yourself and you look lonely

Jacob: yeah kinda, I am Jacob and you

Mary: my name is Mary, your new

Jacob: yeah, how is this school?

Mary: eh it's kinda cool I guess

"This Mary girl is sweet and kinda cute, I hope me and her can become good friends one day."

Mary: well I let you get back to you drawing, see ya around

Jacob: ya I'll see ya around

Mary POV

"he is super cute, and his soft Carmel skin and his Afro, I hope I didn't sound to needy, OMG and his smile, I hope we can be friends one day."

Ce-Ce POV

"I finally get to the school, I wonder what this year is going to be like, of course amazing like come on I am Ce-Ce I the most popular person here."

Sunny: well lets go, ready to shake the school down

Ce-Ce: naww this year I'll keep it cool, I will try to make friends and don't make them be my friend

Sunny: *claps* ok that's is a good start

Ce-Ce: I know right

"We walk into the school and I see Chesanto I always had little crush on him he so funny and cute."

Ce-Ce: no way what happened to the ponytail

Chesanto: new school year new me

"Gosh he so hot right now I need to keep it calm, I am going to miss his ponytail.........NOT he damn sexy with out it."

Chesanto: so what about you

Ce-Ce: I am good, but you look wow!

Chesanto: you to

Ce-Ce: well I better get to homeroom, see ya

Chesanto: later

"I think it's going to be a good school year, well at least I hope."

So far so good?

Comment and Vote

Sorry for any mess ups

Follow me on IG Princeton_Smile