NaNoWriMo 2016

Harbingers of El Tinor will finally be taken off of hiatus for NaNoWriMo 2016! I'll be talking more about this on my blog in two weeks, but first thanks for the past likes and comments. And if you've also added HoET to your reading list, then let me give you a big ol' virtual hug too.

Now, let's meet the cast:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/533535887088522321/

(copy and paste link above)

From left to right: Aithne (MC), Calla (MC), Lucinda (temp. name; MC), Bowen (SC), Velli (SC), Old Man Zeeb (ruler of Kamali), Aloya (Kahli tribe chieftain's daugther), Zaera (god), Matoha (goddess), O'ti (god), Bilal (first god) and Yona (first goddess)

PS I love listening to music while I write. It really has my fingers flying across the keyboards. And thanks to MTV's The Chronicles of Shannara, I found the theme song to HoET. Now I'm in need of other similar music to build my playlist(s) to listen to as I work on Harbingers of El Tinor for NaNoWrimo 2016. 

Hint, I like Imagine Dragons Radioactive, One Republic Secrets, Ruelle Until We Go Down. Anything of the same feel and carries that whole epic/fate of the world vibe thing going on. Any suggestions?

Here's Harbingers of El Tinor's theme song: