I'm sorry Mr. Officer

If anyone can think of a better suiting cover PLEASE let me know and i'll put it on to the story... obviously if theres more than one person that has made one then i'll change it each week, you'll also get a couple of chapters dedicated to you :) Thankyou m'lovelies!! <3

*****************************************************************

I was on my way to work and no, this wasn’t your typical job for a seventeen year old; I didn’t work in a diner or a store, I was a drug dealer. But before you all start shaking your heads and what not, no I do not take drugs, I sell them to the druggies in this area. I lived near the worst area in this part of the country. Even the police were scared to come here; it’s full of druggies, murderers… You name it, this town has it. I didn’t want to be a drug dealer but it’s the best paying job, I need the money right now seeing as I’m living alone and paying off so many debts I can barely afford enough food to last me a day let alone a week like most people do. Oh well, I could do with losing a bit of weight anyways. Luckily I’m on my final lot of payments. The reason I got chosen for this job was because I’m a pretty girl, the guys knew that if I ever got in to trouble, which was likely, I’d be able to flirt my way out of it no problem. And they were right. I’ve been in so much trouble these last few years but I got off pretty easily, I may have had to give something in return but it wasn’t much. In fact, sometimes I actually enjoyed it.

Right now I really didn’t want to work. It was the night shift and they’re always the worst. The streets are full of drunks and dirty men that don’t know when to keep their hands to themselves. Hopefully George will be free tonight and he can come and keep me company. I hate being out there on my own. I checked to see if anyone was around before pulling out my phone and texting George.

‘Hey Georgeeyy! Fancy keeping me company tonight? Gotta work the night shift again -.- x’

He replied instantly with:

‘Sure thing Cora, meet you on the corner in 5 x’ I groaned and put my phone back in my tracksuit pocket. The corner was like a fifteen minute walk away. Looks like I’m running.

By the time I got to the corner I was dripping in sweat and absolutely stank. Fab. I’m going to have to reapply all my makeup now. I jumped in George’s truck and pulled out my make-up bag. I always carried it with me along with a spare set of clothes in case I met someone I liked if you get what I mean. I couldn’t carry too much with me though otherwise I wouldn’t have enough room in my backpack for the drugs I sold to earn a living. I pulled out my makeup wipes and began wiping the heaps of eye makeup and ‘natural’ foundation, I hated wearing this much makeup but I had to look good otherwise I’d get in trouble with the boss, he stops by sometimes to see how I’m getting on. I usually walk to my area in my trackies and then change into my little black dress in the toilets of the nearby diner.

I was probably going to be a bit late tonight though seeing as I have to reapply my makeup and freshen up so that I don’t smell like some sweaty kid that’s been rolling around in mud all day.

George looked over at me and smirked. I gave him a confused look and the realized he was being a dirty little git.

“You can stop those thoughts right there. I had to run to the corner before you got mad and ditched me like you did last time. Speaking of which, you owe me an apology you bum hole!” He cracked up laughing while I sat there with my arms crossed giving him the evils. The last time I asked him to keep me company he got bored because I was 2 minutes late so he drove off to find some girl to have his way with. I waited at the corner for half an hour thinking he was late and then I started panicking thinking he was in trouble when he didn’t answer his phone. He called me an hour later when I was on the bus to the hospital saying that he was at a party if I wanted to go. I was furious.

I looked over at him and he was concentrating on the road. We were about five minutes away from our destination luckily seeing as I was already five minutes late. We pulled up at the diner and I ran into the bathrooms, not even stopping to say hello. I got changed and put my heels on and then walked out. I pulled my hair out of the twist and let it fall messily around my shoulders. I had to admit I looked hot with wavy hair. If only it was like this naturally. Instead it was like a lions mane; untameable. I put on my red lip stick and walked out with my signature smirk on my face. I had a feeling tonight was going to be a good one.

*****************************************************************************************************

Heyyy there guys! so i decided on starting a new story...again! BUT i'm keeping the old one on here aswell and i'll upload more chapters on to that one when i feel like it, my main focus is this one atm :) it's a little different to all my other stories so please do let me know what you think!

COMMENT-VOTE-FAN! <3 thankyou m'loveliess!!