The Love Letter

Chapter 1

Camellia

Camellia's P.O.V

When we come into the world, God shows us every person who will be around us. Our Grandfather, Mother, father, aunts, uncles, cousins, relatives and friends except for one person. I wonder why God hides that one person from us and that person happens to be the person we fall in love with.

When I left my house to go to collage I cried a lot and now it is time for me to go back home tears flow from my eyes once again. I have everything but I don't know who will come into my life and who will belong to me.

Dear God to commence with I am regretful for not praying to you for all these days. I missed my family very much when I was in college I am sure you looked after everybody while I was absent in fact I think you paid more attention to grandpa he has picked up mass hasn't he?

Lots of love Mellia

"If you don't pray to God how is he going to protect you?",Solicited grandpa

"You can guard me. That's the duty God has assigned you to. Didn't he tell you grandpa? I don't even know if He actually exists. You are the one I see all the time. So on every occasion when I have a problem I come to you."

"Camellia, if you trust God then you will know that he is always with you."

"But I haven't even seen him so how can I have trust in him?"

"Trust doesn't flow out of what you see. It comes from the heart from belief. Close you eyes and pray to him and you yourself will belief."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mike is the most attractive guy in the whole world" ,said Manda

I inquired, "Mike? Have aunt and uncle employed a new chauffeur?"

"Mellia, Manda's in love again!" ,exclaimed Aby

"How will she know what love is?"

"Oh yes, Mellia wont even talk to boys."

"And that's because she can only talk to Tutu, her teddybear."To fall in love you must first like the boy followed by endless chats, friendship and....."

"And?", Aby queried

"And love happens on its own." I countered before Manda could answer

You could see the shocked expression on Manda's face. I walked to the drawer and took out a letter.

You belong to me

I realized today how much everything changes on someone's arrival. When I'm asleep or awake, there's someone with me all the time. Earlier today I felt lonely in a crowd and although I'm all alone now I feel someone's presence with me. Do you feel that too?

I belong to you

"Ah who is it? When did you meet him?" ,demanded Manda

"FM."