One.

1. Hunter

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" Addison squeals, jumping on my bed, trying to wake me up.

"No, fuck off" I swat at her legs.

"But it's time for us to leave for vacation!" She drawls out "So, get the fuck up" She screams, smacking me with a pillow.

"Ow, fuck you" I grab the pillow from her, sitting up with a groan "I hate you"

"But you'll love me during this trip" She grins, leaving my room once I climb out of bed. I rub my eyes as I walk to the bathroom, a yawn escaping my mouth. I use the toilet and walk to the sink, washing my hands before grabbing my tooth brush.

As I brush my teeth, I run my hand through my matted hair, rolling my eyes. I finish brushing my teeth before grabbing my brush and running it through the knots, my forehead crinkling at both the sound and pain of detangling my hair. I put my brush back down and put my hair in a pony tail before leaving my bathroom, turning my light off behind me.

I rummage through my drawers and settle on a pair of jean shorts and a fitted tank top. Walking to my vanity, I sit down and do my makeup, probably going overboard but not actually caring because it's morning and I look like shit already anyways. I put on a pair of earrings, a necklace, grab a pair of sunglasses before walking to my closet. I pull out my black high top converse and skip down the steps, grabbing my car keys and putting on my sunglasses.

 I pull out my black high top converse and skip down the steps, grabbing my car keys and putting on my sunglasses

"Addi! I'm ready!" I yell and she runs from inside of the kitchen.

"Damn, you look good as fuck" She winks and I laugh.

"Why, thank you" I grin "Now, let's go" I grab my suitcase that's in front of the door and Addison does the same and we put them in the trunk of my truck "You drive" I toss her the keys and she catches them "You know where Harrison lives"

"Okay" She nods, getting into the drivers seat. I get into the passenger seat and put on my seatbelt, Addison putting on hers before changing the radio station.

"Hey!" I whine.

"I don't want to listen to Alternative Rock" She rolls her eyes.

"That's a good station though" I pout "But whatever" I shrug and she sends me a teasing grin before driving off.

"Funny story" She begins to giggle out of no where "I just remembered something"

"Okay" I nod.

"Harrison's sister is coming"

"What the fuck?" I blurt "Why? I fucking hate her"

"I do too! But please, just, be nice"

"Fine whatever" I roll my eyes, leaning back against the seat. We drive for a little while longer, making small talk before she decided to drop another bomb on me.